Yes, a Bee simulator exists for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Never saw a Bee simulator game before, but yes, it exists and it's coming to the Nintendo Switch :pepe2:

K93zbUM.jpg

Amazon and GameStop are already accepting pre-orders for the game. It costs $40 US.

The cover looks beeautiful. Whoever thought of this could bee a fun game should bee given the stinger. I can only imagine the soundtrack. Buck Bumble, Black and Yellow, I'm a Bee, Flight of the Bumblebee. I think it looks okay for a simulator game and bees to a lot of neat things so yeah I could see people getting interested in it even if they aren't into a lot of games.

Reactions: TerraKnight
I don't know, I'm honestly pretty skeptical about this game being good, I would most likely pass on this. I might change my mind if the gameplay looks good but a game where your a bee honestly doesn't sound very fun, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there is a demographic out there somewhere. What I think is strangest is the fact that is 40 bucks? It just seems like a game that should be around 15 dollars at the most. 40 just seems a little high.

I was already shaken from the release of Goat Simulator. Why do people buy these types of games?

I don’t know, maybe I’m the only one who thinks that this will be a total rip off. If I had to guess, it’ll most likely be a sandbox type game, like Goat Simulator is. And $40 for a sandbox simulator doesn’t sound like a good deal.

If I want to buy a game, I want it to have a progressive storyline, action, battles, literally anything expect running around with no clear goals in mind at all.

Back