Yet Another Splatoon Ripoff Game Made (Splatoon Party)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It even has the name of the game in its title lol. Splatoon Party is supposed to be a mobile version of the hit Wii U and Nintendo Switch game, Splatoon. It seems the Chinese mobile developer is bold enough to even try to make money off the app.

How long do you even think this one will last until Nintendo takes action? :lapras:

It even has the name of the game in its title lol. Splatoon Party is supposed to be a mobile version of the hit Wii U and Nintendo Switch game, Splatoon. It seems the Chinese mobile developer is bold enough to even try to make money off the app.

How long do you even think this one will last until Nintendo takes action? :lapras:
It's China. Remember the app "The Legend: The Wild", which was a ripoff of Zelda BOTW ? And the countless other ripoff of games that were popular or based on anime ?

Not to mention that Nintendo will have issues taking down this, because China is a weird country when it comes to intellectual property, or so I heard. Hence why many ripoffs are always available.

Reactions: Marc
To be honest, this looks pretty decent. Though if Nintendo made any game like this, I'd most certainly get it over this.

(throws up) China, you make me sick. I can't believe that they would ruin such an amazing game with this cruddy rip-off.

(throws up) China, you make me sick. I can't believe that they would ruin such an amazing game with this cruddy rip-off.
This is why China shouldn't make everything. They'll surely make a ripoff of something.

China’s China they make pretty much everything what do u expect XD

Yuck. This looks so bad. There isn’t even a option to swim. There is just a button to refill the ink tank by swimming, but you cant swim otherwise. Whatever weapon is being used would be considered op in real Splatoon, as it instantly kills anyone in range of its fire. Map level design is also terrible. How long do these matches go on?

I know I already posted on this, but that was my cringey “new to the forums” self, so here’s some updated thoughts. >.>

Honestly, I bet this have been removed by this point, but still, ew. :vomit: They even used the name. Not cool, guys. Make something original instead of stealing from something else, you got me?! :eyes2:

I think they also did this with BoTW, if I’m not mistaken. This just goes to show that China specializes in rip offs. :p

Looks horrible but I still wanna try it lol. This is such a blatant copy. I mean even the inkling noises are similar. And the music has a striking similarity to splatoon music. I mean even the whistle sound at the end and the last one minute music is copied. But I wanna still try it to see how bad it is (Probably gonna be REALLY bad).

Oh. I played that on my phone 2016 when it came to surface that their was a chinese knockoff of splatoon was on mobile. It's pretty bad I'm sorry to say. When you shoot barely any ink comes out and the game is very hard to manuver. Also the game kinda makes your phone hot enough to fry an egg. XD Ok to be serious this game has pretty much nothing original. Most if not all of the assets are stolen and it's a pretty shameless knockoff. I think i revisited this game months ago and they changed some thing to try to be original. One thing i remember that they changed is that they changed the squid model to a starfish and i think they changed the art style of the model. Small changes I guess. I don't know if nintendo has done a lawsuit yet or has sued them yet but I'm not sure. Also maybe they could have made this cause splatoon hasnt been released in china yet. Splatoon 3 is gonna be the first official splatoon game released in china which is pretty crazy to think about. I hope it does well so they don't have to depend on this knockoff anymore lol.

I hope whoever made this game wasn't stressed from working around the clock or I would be concerned. I doubt any trouble would arise but the fact of the matter is the reward they get for this is just publicity for one and for two a poor fanbase for even attempting it unless they got the green light just for them to plan an official release nd get shown the ropes... I only hope.

Back