• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philip

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
Anyone know where to get oden in the game and I mean the food not the yokai

https://www.thonky.com/yo-kai-watch-2/list-of-food can help you there. I've never played the game myself however by the looks of it there it says: "Purchase from the Oden stall. Randomly found in Springdale areas on clear nights.".

So I guess just follow that? Haha

Sadly I guess that means I need to befriend master oden since he owns those stalls but I don't know where he is

Sadly I guess that means I need to befriend master oden since he owns those stalls but I don't know where he is

Apparently he's just around Springdale on clear nights. I can't really seem to be able to find anything more definitive then that honestly. Find him, do his quest/s and you'll be able to befriend him.

"Sometimes Master Oden is at the Oden stall." also probably hints to him spawning around the stall, so if you find that, you'll probably find him himself.

It's probably going to be like it was in Yo Kai watch 2 where he was at random locations at random times on clear nights and he will probably have 3 quests I need to do first again like Yo Kai watch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back