• Thread starter Philip
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philip

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I can't access the infinite inferno even though I am in post game what am I doing wrong

It doesn't exist in YKW3, dunno why.

The Tower of Zenlightment, however, is the replacement for it.

also, you know you could have answered this question yourself by literally taking half the time it took you to write this to google it lol.

Um actually it can be accessed I have the required item inferno report but don't know where to get the key to open the location

uh... you sure you're playing Yo Kai Watch 3 then? Because I googled it for a while and everything points to that it doesn't exist in the game.

I can send a picture of the item I mentioned

And even in post game there are several references to it plus the fact that one of those times Enma himself mentions it

I can send a picture of the item I mentioned

And even in post game there are several references to it plus the fact that one of those times Enma himself mentions it

after 2 mins of googling I found this thread on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/yokaiwatch/comments/adh7hl/inferno_report_item_qr_code/edgwze1/

There is no infinate inferno. It was replaced. Refrences to something doesn't mean it's 100% in the game, they're just refrences.

I know literally nothing about yo kai watch but managed to find all this out for you. You would have answered this so much faster yourself by googling it for yourself.

It's there they still have it just can't figure out how to get the key

It's there they still have it just can't figure out how to get the key

For the 3rd time the infinate inferno is not in YKW 3 AT ALL. It was 100% replaced with something else that is similar. If you read that reddit thread it tells you what to do with that inferno report or whatever it's called. It doesn't give you a key, there is no key for the infinate inferno, there is no infinate inferno at all.

One of the items required to access infinite inferno

The two quests in which it's mentioned

Attachments

• 20190109_133336.jpg
    20190109_133336.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190109_133437.jpg
    20190109_133437.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190109_133514.jpg
    20190109_133514.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 0
One of the items required to access infinite inferno

I have given you evidence to why it doesn't exist and I've explained it to you multiple times, if you want help then I will help you. Otherwise, there's google.

The reddit link one of my responces literally states in black and white the exact things to do with that item you have taken an image of there. It is not for infinate inferno, it is for a different side quest. There is something else you can access instead of infinate inferno which has replaced it, but it is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back