Yo-Kai Watch. Which is the best game so far?

• Thread starter Furyofthestorm78
  • Start date
Furyofthestorm78

Furyofthestorm78

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So you might be able to tell from my previous posts/comments/blog that I quite like this series of games. So I am wondering what other's opinions of the games are. I love the first game, and the second one expanded on that gameplay, and made it better/easier to navigate, with names on the buildings and fast travel available from earlier in the story.
I love the time travel aspect of Bony Spirits/Fleshy Souls/Psychic Spectres too. Having Blasters as a mini game was awesome too, great if you know others locally with the game. This worked for me, as I ended up with all 3 versions, 2 children interested in playing it, and a young relative who also has one of the games. So aside from being a challenge to set up ( all the children arguing over who gets to create the party !?#) it was great. Not so much when you don't have anyone local to play it with however.
Which brings me to Yo-Kai Watch:Blasters. I had thought about not getting this one, thinking that it would be only online play for some reason. Also, to fully enjoy it, i would have to buy at least 2 copies so the boys could play with me or together. I am happy that I did get it. I have yet to play it online with anyone, am concentrating on improving my team first, but so far is great fun. I enjoy controlling the Yo-Kai for a change, and Whisper is great as usual.

Yo-kai watch 3 is officially released now in uk, I pre ordered and it was dispatched today, so hopefully I will get it Monday or Tuesday. Am quite excited :)
I have enjoyed blasters, it is quite fun, but I think I prefer the main games.

Yo-kai watch 3 is officially released now in uk, I pre ordered and it was dispatched today, so hopefully I will get it Monday or Tuesday. Am quite excited :)
I have enjoyed blasters, it is quite fun, but I think I prefer the main games.
Ah, nice! Hope you enjoy it! :D

I do agree that main games are usually better than spin offs. They just feel more natural, and usually have more gameplay and story involved. Spin offs are fun, but originals are almost always better.

Reactions: Furyofthestorm78
Back