Yokai Watch Help!

• Thread starter Pokechamp
  • Start date
Pokechamp

Pokechamp

Robobot Armor...engage!
Towns Folk
If anyone here has Yokai Watch and a Rank B Yokai Watch or higher in the game, I need your help. I'm doing the mission where you have to defeat the 3 Yokai so the guy at Timers and More will upgrade it to a Rank B. The thing is, I'm stuck at the Abandoned Tunnel. I can't get to Mad Mountain because the Minecart right below a C Rank Door always takes me to the left instead of the right, Where Mad Mountain is. I don't know whether it's the time of day in my game or something else. Please help cause I can't progress.

I had a little trouble with this part too. You take the cart on the right, up a ramp and you should see a second lever once you explore the caves a bit, that one changes the route where the cart in the north goes and once the lever is activated and you take the cart in the north just press forward.

I hope that helps if not this video should. The part you are looking for starts at the 15 minute mark.

I'm so dumb xP I didn't know there was a switch there and i passed it multiple times.

I'm so dumb xP I didn't know there was a switch there and i passed it multiple times.
Don't feel bad I missed it quite a few times , before I notice myself. It kinda blends in if you run around too fast past that area and I'm we aren't the only ones to pass it up. Glad you can advance in the game now!

Back