Yooka-Laylee,Banjo-Kazooie's revival of sorts

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
I'm a bit shocked no one made a thread for this game yet,but better late then never being mentioned here,for those interested. :p

Anyways,let me start with a question.

Remember these guys?

image.jpg

If you're a videogame fan ever since the late 90s,you most surely know that this ultimate duo are Banjo-Kazooie,which were created by Rare.Rare at the time also made some other great classics for Nintendo platforms,with IP games of their own,like Conker's Bad Fur Day and Banjo-Kazooie,and with Nintendo IPs,like Star Fox Adventures and the Donkey Kong Country trilogy on the SNES.I suppose you all know the tragedy that happened with the companyas of now,but not all hope is lost now.Some Rare workers have quitted modern Rare from the "evil ganancious hands of Microsoft"(looking from a situation like this anyway),and created a company of their own called Playtronic games,and thus,what was once a Kickstarter project named a project Ukelele is now turning into a fully-fletched future game called Yooka-Laylee.Meet Banjo-Kazooie's new "spiritual sucessors",Yooka and Laylee:

image.jpg
Also,here's a bit of footage,and by the way,a Wii U day-one release is most certainly guaranteed for this game,and it looks awesome in my opinion(impressive for a production that has been on for only 3 months o_O) :

We're back to the good old' days of Rare platforming action,guys. :D

So,what are your thoughts on the chameleon and bat duo's new adventure,which could or not be the definitive revival to Rare in someway or another?Leav your thoughts here.

I kinda forgot to, but they reached their goal in like 40 seconds/minutes (forgot which one) and got to £1 million in just one day - that's right, they smashed their goal already and had to set more stretch goals.

Wii U day one release is confirmed, btw.

Back