Mario Kart Yoshi Circuit Confirmed for MK8 as DLC

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Featured on MK: Double Dash, is now back for the first pack. What do you think?

Wow, after watching that, memories just started pouring back from when I used to play Mario Kart: Double Dash on my Gamecube when I was younger. These DLC packs are really interesting. If I ever get a Wii U, this is definitely a game I will get my hands on.

It is nice for the nostalgia but I really hope the DLC will also carry original tracks too!

Featured on MK: Double Dash
Also in Mario Kart DS. There isn't really anything special about this track that I like, but I do remember the shortcut that racers could have taken advantage of if they had a mushroom, :love: (that really gave you the edge during a race, heh).

But generally, I dislike the idea of paid DLC courses (assuming this is paid DLC and all racers are required to have it to play).

Reactions: ErixSan
Also in Mario Kart DS. There isn't really anything special about this track that I like, but I do remember the shortcut that racers could have taken advantage of if they had a mushroom, :love: (that really gave you the edge during a race, heh).

But generally, I dislike the idea of paid DLC courses (assuming this is paid DLC and all racers are required to have it to play).
This is from the old DLC, it has 4 new courses, 3 new racers, and 4 new karts. It is set to come out in November. Its $7 alone, but if you get it in a bundle with the 2nd DLC pack its $13.

I love Yoshi Circuit, I know its pretty plain, but nonetheless I loved it in Double Dash and I love the freaking music that went along with it too.

I think it Nintendo shouldn't had asked money for the DLC, they really ruining it

I think it Nintendo shouldn't had asked money for the DLC, they really ruining it
What? They cant ask us to pay for the stuff that they made? They gave us the free Mercedes, and its not that expensive for:
16 new courses
8 new karts
6 new characters
8 Shy Guy/Yoshi recolors

This is a really good deal and were not getting any random characters were getting some nice characters that were never thought to be possible.

Back