Yoshi In Mario Maker?!

• Thread starter DatVillager
  • Start date
DatVillager

DatVillager

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
So, nintendo of japan released a website for the upcoming WiiU game, Mario Maker. The point is that in one of the parts of the page you can see YOSHI HIMSELF just standing there:eek:.This could mean that yoshi will be a a part of the game.

The link of the page is:http://www.nintendo.co.jp/mario30th/index.html#/maker/

So, what do you guys think?.yosho.png

I think that it is awesome that Yoshi will be available when you customize your own level in Mario Maker . I was quite worried that he wouldn't come but now I know :p I would be kinda boring if there was no Yoshi so it's cool that ( hopefully ) you can use Yoshi in your creations

He may be in there, probably only in the wii u version and the mario world one too. So this is certainly true. Also, mario maker needs yoshi, if you want to make even more creative levels, nuff said, you need yoshi as he can jump higher and awesomely flutter, meaning you can clear higher levels.

It would be pointless to have something shown, yet not included. Yoshi would be a fantastic addition to Mario Maker. With that said, I believe, without a doubt, that he will be in the game. It would make no sense if he wasn't, anyway. :p

Oh my gosh! Yoshi is one of my favorite Mario characters. I don't get however, how they plan on blending elements of all these games, such as putting Yoshi in the original Super Mario Bros. So far we have seen the course cards, racoon power-up, the cape, and Yoshi. We have also saw a sign in Super Mario Bros., which was not present in the original.

That wou'd be awesome!

Yoshi is one of my favorite things in the super Mario series, and I love every level he features in. My little brother might get this game, and if he does, I would probably have at least one yoshi in every level I make :p. No we just need the shoe from super Mario bros 3...

I think yoshi is going to be in mario maker. You can use amiibos for the game and you can play as those amiibos. So i think that if you put yoshi you could be able to play as him. Or maybe the yoshi amiibo would not be able to work for super mario maker.

Yoshi in that game?! Wow that's awesome. Having this little green dinosaur allows a lot more creativity and even higher levels can be made.
Sad this game is only on the Wii U. I'd had loved to make levels from my 3DS...

I think yoshi is going to be in mario maker. You can use amiibos for the game and you can play as those amiibos. So i think that if you put yoshi you could be able to play as him. Or maybe the yoshi amiibo would not be able to work for super mario maker.
I am pretty sure that most amiibos that are related to the mario franchise will actually work, but the ones that aren't mario won't. If they do work on the mario maker game for the wii u, then It would be amazing to see something like link swinging through the mario world, or sonic riding yoshi! That would be quite a amazing sight.

I am pretty sure that most amiibos that are related to the mario franchise will actually work, but the ones that aren't mario won't. If they do work on the mario maker game for the wii u, then It would be amazing to see something like link swinging through the mario world, or sonic riding yoshi! That would be quite a amazing sight.
Still a chance that other amiibo might work like you can be link in this.

Yep, Yoshi does appear in Mario Maker, but only in certain sceneries such as Super Mario World and New Super Mario Bros. U. If you actually do want to play as Yoshi, you need to get the amiibo which instantly unlocks the character and adds it to your roster or complete 100 Mario challenge, which I heard gives you a random costume if you beat it.

Back