Yoshi's New Island 3DS XL Bundle

• Thread starter BrianXcalibur
  • Start date
BrianXcalibur

BrianXcalibur

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, for those who waits for the new Yoshi game or likes to collect limited edition, this should be a good news for you! :D

According to this the bundle, set to be priced at £199.99 (the same price as the Zelda 3DS XL released with A Link Between Worlds) is listed as coming out March 14, the same day as Yoshi's New Island. This bundle will be available for NA (IGN).

2433694-yoshi%27s+new+island+bundle.jpg

Who wants it? For me it's a no since I had just bought the Zelda one :p

So, for those who waits for the new Yoshi game or likes to collect limited edition, this should be a good news for you! :D

According to this the bundle, set to be priced at £199.99 (the same price as the Zelda 3DS XL released with A Link Between Worlds) is listed as coming out March 14, the same day as Yoshi's New Island. This bundle will be available for NA (IGN).

I would buy it if I have the money , since green is my favourite colour and Yoshi is one of the best characters in the Mario series but yeah like your reason but I bought the Pokemon X and Y [Blue]

I would buy it if I have the money , since green is my favourite colour and Yoshi is one of the best characters in the Mario series but yeah like your reason but I bought the Pokemon X and Y [Blue]

Wow, sounds great for you, how bout making a tourney for the new bundle, eh? XD *poke @Marc :p
I do prefer the newest from Square Enix though, but i dislike the game that came with the bundle :D

I probably won't get it because I already own a 3DS XL, but I have to say I really like the design. Having a Green 3DS XL option definitely isn't a bad idea at all

I hear that this is just a fan mock up, but I may be wrong.

If I'm right we'll likely see a bundle tomorrow, anyway.

I hear that this is just a fan mock up, but I may be wrong.

If I'm right we'll likely see a bundle tomorrow, anyway.
A bunch of reputable video-game news sources have been going on about it these past few days. For example, I've seen articles from IGN and Gamespot about the leak. I highly doubt this is fake at this rate lol

Back