[ Yoshi's New Island ] What is the problem with the game ?!

• Thread starter 2071
  • Start date

Hallelujah
Towns Folk
Ok so I have always heard of bad comments of this game elsewhere not here but I have never really received a definite clearance of why exactly is it underrated .. :/

To me it looks like a fun game to play for the 3ds . Is it the content or something that they changed in the game that made people disappointed ? Can someone who knows explain to me why this game is so ? I've been considering the game as my Elite Reward gift but I felt I had to check with you guys :D

What I want to know :
  • Why is the game underrated ?
  • Does it have any multiplayer or online features
  • Is the content a lot ?
  • Is it fun yet challenging ?
Yeah so I hope to receive a response anytime and I am also accepting other opinions too :p

I don't really know anything about the game but I for one was turned off because of the *NEW* in the title. With all the NEW super mario bros games coming out it just didn't appeal to me. And also the art style seemed to be kinda forcing something where as the original felt natural. That said these two reasons aren't "real" reasons to not like a game, I just never bothered looking into it much.

From what I've read of it the plot is really bad, the music in it is terrible, the difficulty wasn't that hard, and there aren't many new ideas in the game. I don't think there's a lot of content and multiplayer is only local with download play.

I don't really know much about the game, i just know the game features new power ups, like the giant egg and new yoshi's transformations which to me they are cool. I didn't dig up much about the story but if it resembles anything with the first yoshi's island, it must be a good game, why not. It should be worth playing

I kind of considered buying this game too so I'm leaving a post here :p

Back