Gen 6 You can get another Mew code for a American, European and Australian Pokemon user!

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Today it was written you can get another Mew if you couldn't go to the shops. What do you think about it? I already have a Mew from Italy when my mother flew there, so I can't redeem the one from the newsletter. But I can still giveaway some here because I already have it, and I can use one for my Pokemon X game (I have alot of Pokemon users).

Can you show your source? I'd like to know how :p Thanks!

@SunnyWindy Source is serebii.net, but you need to apply for the Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter before June 1st to obtain a code.

Oh, I'm already in that newsletter, so I guess I just have to wait then, thanks!

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I saw it on American official Pokemon page :3

Just a fair warning, I'm not sure if this is the same for the newsletter code being distributed but the Mew code distributed with the cards is set to end on May 31st. The fact that they're doing this now implies they probably wish to distribute more before it ends, so keep an eye out for a code in your subscription before June 1st.

How do you sign up to the newsletter?

How do you sign up to the newsletter?
Go to your profile page on Pokemon.com and there should be Register for a newsletter or something like that.

how do you get play coins
PLZ tell how to get them.
This is not a place to discuss that, read guides and rules

This is not a place to discuss that, read guides and rules
I will give him a link with a convo to the guides. And @CHRIS05011 you also double posted, try not to do that. Thanks @Livada! :D

Reactions: Livada
Back