You can now preorder the first new 3ds game

• Thread starter Knight Rain
  • Start date
Knight Rain

Knight Rain

:)
Towns Folk
On Amazon, you can now preorder the first new 3ds game, xenoblade 3d.
Surprisingly it's only 40$ still. considering its a wii port and how good it is I was expecting it to be slightly higher priced at around 50$. The new 3ds game box art style looks a lot like the wii game style, maybe this is a sign of more wii ports to come, who knows.
Definetly not pre ordering it now but interesting to see what a new 3ds game is gonna look like. The release date is April 10th.
also hoping to see the cartridge soon somewhere for the new 3ds and see what's different.
this is the link to the website
http://www.amazon.com/Xenoblade-Chr...6189&sr=8-3&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles+3ds

Waaai nintendo why are you trying to make my parents bankrupt? D:

After talking to bits of people, they've said this is a good rpg. I want to try it, so once it releases, I'm going to Google those walk throughs and let's play videos. I'm sorta kinda excited...it's just eh... I need to buy a new system. Which I don't feel like doing.

Also, 40$ is not bad. If totally buy if I was cheap rich person.

Hopefully it won't be like the DSi where there are 5 exclusive games for it that nobody could care less for. Hopefully there are going to be some good exclusive games coming out for it this year before I get my new 3DS

I'm not quite enthusiastic about too many Wii ports or too many New 3DS-exclusive games :panda: Although I could live with there being more games compatible with both systems and some extra features being N3DS-exclusive, I wouldn't like that to become too prevalent either.

Also, since Xenoblade is the first real N3DS exclusive, it makes sense to have it priced at $40 so people don't think $50 for N3DS exclusives is going to become a regular thing :cat:

Back