AC: NL You choose shop!

• Thread starter or.barer
  • Start date
or.barer

or.barer

THE LOLLIPOP MASTER!
Towns Folk
Hello everybody ;)
Recently I decided about a great idea. I'm going to open an AC:NL shop where you can choose what item you want and I'll try to get it for you.

The price:

The best thing about this shop is that you can decide how much PC you want to pay for the specific item you chose. (more then 0 :)).

The item request:
The item request should be sent in a private message with the price that you are ready to pay.

Thanks for everyone and I really hope to see some requests+I will be really glad to see what you are thinking in the comments.
P.S.: Please don't blame me for bad English, it's not my mother language :).
(If someone interested I'm selling bells as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Teresa2011
I'll play with you later cause I'm busy with sewing but you can add my friend code, its on my profile

I'll play with you later cause I'm busy with sewing but you can add my friend code, its on my profile
Cool! Thanks!

Reactions: Teresa2011
Hello everybody ;)
Recently I decided about a great idea. I'm going to open an AC:NL shop where you can choose what item you want and I'll try to get it for you.

The price:

The best thing about this shop is that you can decide how much PC you want to pay for the specific item you chose. (more then 0 :)).

The item request:
The item request should be sent in a private message with the price that you are ready to pay.

Thanks for everyone and I really hope to see some requests+I will be really glad to see what you are thinking in the comments.
P.S.: Please don't blame me for bad English, it's not my mother language :).
(If someone interested I'm selling bells as well).
LINK HAT PLEASE!!!!:eek::D

LINK HAT PLEASE!!!!:eek::D
I will be happy to get you the hat :), can you PM me how much you are ready to pay for this?

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I will be happy to get you the hat :), can you PM me how much you are ready to pay for this?
Ok I'll be right on it

Reactions: jujubee2020
Back