You don't need to play Persona 5 to enjoy Persona 5 Scramble's story

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Honestly, I wasn't even expecting a story, but I'll go with it.

Anyway, the Persona 5 Scramble developer said that you don't need to play the hit Persona 5 game to enjoy Persona 5 Scramble's story. As you may have already known by now, Persona 5 Scramble is a hack n slash with Persona 5 characters.. similar to Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors.

His exact wording on the matter:
Nintendo Dream said:
“Yes, I think those who have not played ‘P5’ or ‘P5R’ will be able to enjoy the story. ‘P5’ has expanded into anime and manga and such, so it’s not just limited to the game. If players have a general understanding of the story through those mediums, I think they’ll be able to enjoy this sequel even more.”
So I guess you have to read the manga or watch the anime instead :redpanda:

I've just randomly came across the anime/movie reviewed in a magazine and it said it was no good. If it's a sequel then basically the story should be connected and helpful to those who want this game. Sure the game is different obviously... I guess I'll take their word for it.

I've just randomly came across the anime/movie reviewed in a magazine and it said it was no good.
The Persona anime episodes aren't really too interesting. You have to be a fan to really enjoy them.

I've just randomly came across the anime/movie reviewed in a magazine and it said it was no good. If it's a sequel then basically the story should be connected and helpful to those who want this game. Sure the game is different obviously... I guess I'll take their word for it.
The Persona anime episodes aren't really too interesting. You have to be a fan to really enjoy them.

the persona 4 anime and the persona 3 movies were way better than Persona 5 anime ,its a shame because it could have been so much better knowing the precedents

The Persona 5 anime isn't that good tbh. In order to understand it, you have to play the game, but if you play the game, then there's no reason to watch the anime.

Back