You, in Nintendo's next game. :3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Boy, Nintendo has given us some pretty good titles over the years, huh? :3 From Mario, to Zelda, to Metroid, Donkey Kong, y'know? Even working with some other companies, to bring us unforgettable masterpieces that we carried with us since we were kids, and even newcomers to Nintendo, who can play some of the things parents used to play on their spare time!

Now, I don't have a particular game to talk about tonight, so here's something that you may like to think on. :3 So, you receive a letter from Nintendo, saying that they want to know if you'd be interested in becoming a character in their next game. (And no, not like Tomodachi Life/Xenoblade Chronicles, or anything where you make your own character, lol.). So, if you decided to say yes.... They go onto say that you'll have the choice to be an NPC, or a playable character, and they'll help you on designing a character to go in the upcoming game. :3

NOW! You must choose which game series you'd want Nintendo to say you can be in, the name of your character, description on personality, the role, and if it'll be an NPC, or a playable character. :D Go!

Reactions: 423
I would want to be a character in a Pokemon series, and I might going with "Wind" as my name. I would want my character to be someone who was lonely before meeting with the player character, and wishing to becoming stronger together. Eventually my character will be more open to anyone, appreciating the good times with player character, and taking on serious threats (like Team Rocket or something similar) together, and...

When the player character have managed to defeat the Elite Four, it'll be revealed that my character is the Champion after all.

Reactions: Mikaya
I would want to be a character in a Pokemon series, and I might going with "Wind" as my name. I would want my character to be someone who was lonely before meeting with the player character, and wishing to becoming stronger together. Eventually my character will be more open to anyone, appreciating the good times with player character, and taking on serious threats (like Team Rocket or something similar) together, and...

When the player character have managed to defeat the Elite Four, it'll be revealed that my character is the Champion after all.
Interesting! :3 So you'd want to be an NPC in Pokemon, huh? I like the background you gave Wind. Not the type to open up, but gradually does as he travels with the Pokemon Trainer. It makes wonder how such a type as that is secretly the Pokemon Champion, though. '3' But hey, adds to the plot, am I right? :p

Reactions: Starry Windy
Probably a Fire Emblem NPC who's name is Shade- a character that's well... Shady. I'd fight alongside the player until the original threat is gone and then ultimately I go rouge, build my own army and then try to reshape the world in my own image.

Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
Probably a Fire Emblem NPC who's name is Shade- a character that's well... Shady. I'd fight alongside the player until the original threat is gone and then ultimately I go rouge, build my own army and then try to reshape the world in my own image.
:eek: Omg, the betrayal!!! ;~; I didn't know you'd wanna be like that in a game! It reminds me when Dagaran betrayed Zael in his team just so he could get power. It was so heart wrenching, it made me feel so bad... But it was still a good story, so yeah. :p

I would love to be in a kid icarus game, as a playable angel, preferably a main character in a spin off. I would wish to be something like a spoiled brat in the begining, to be thrown out of heaven to make my way back up to find out im not the only one to be thrown, big rebellion, yadayadayada, i would love it so much.

Reactions: P2.0
@BlazingKen :Ahh, Kid Icarus..Now that's a great game! :3 The Nes one was amazing to play through on Virtual Console, and KI:U complimented the series perfectly! I can see why you'd wanna star in that game, it's the best. :3

heh.. Sorry everyone but I've beaten you all to it. They gave me a letter YEARS ago!

I wasn't just any character... I was one of the main villains! Pretty successful game too if I might add.. not to boast or anything but I think it was because me. I added alot of spice to the game. Wouldn't have been the same without.

They even said they'd love me round again some time yknow. But hey when I feel up to it I could be in a game again.

I've been in a game before. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes as an unlockable character.

I've been in a game before. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes as an unlockable character.
oi. You copyin' me boi >D:

heh.. Sorry everyone but I've beaten you all to it. They gave me a letter YEARS ago!

I wasn't just any character... I was one of the main villains! Pretty successful game too if I might add.. not to boast or anything but I think it was because me. I added alot of spice to the game. Wouldn't have been the same without.

They even said they'd love me round again some time yknow. But hey when I feel up to it I could be in a game again.

e.e"

I would enjoy being a background NPC in any of the Zelda games, as they usually just wander around, carefree, usually oblivious to the impending threat of Ganon or Ganondorf or some other villain that plans on Hyrule's destruction. Much less taxing than Link's job, wouldn't you say?

Boy, Nintendo has given us some pretty good titles over the years, huh? :3 From Mario, to Zelda, to Metroid, Donkey Kong, y'know? Even working with some other companies, to bring us unforgettable masterpieces that we carried with us since we were kids, and even newcomers to Nintendo, who can play some of the things parents used to play on their spare time!

Now, I don't have a particular game to talk about tonight, so here's something that you may like to think on. :3 So, you receive a letter from Nintendo, saying that they want to know if you'd be interested in becoming a character in their next game. (And no, not like Tomodachi Life/Xenoblade Chronicles, or anything where you make your own character, lol.). So, if you decided to say yes.... They go onto say that you'll have the choice to be an NPC, or a playable character, and they'll help you on designing a character to go in the upcoming game. :3

NOW! You must choose which game series you'd want Nintendo to say you can be in, the name of your character, description on personality, the role, and if it'll be an NPC, or a playable character. :D Go!

Well, I've always hated self inserts, and I am neither smart nor attractive enough to fit the vast majority of game roles. Nor do I like drawing attention to myself like I mentioned.

If I had to? Well, a joke NPC would be nice, or something like the Game Freak buildings they often put in Pokemon games. Can't see myself as playable but maybe that might work, too.

So someplace like Pokemon would work best, I guess. Maybe a trainer they encounter once or twice and I can use one of the already existing trainer skins to hide my hideous appearance. Call me by my real name since there'd be no reason to hide that and for the sake of realism you might as well use it.

I'd be coldhearted and apathetic, much like I am in real life, and very serious. Maybe lock my expression into a perpetual frown for the sake of it as well. That'd be all, I suppose.

A Pokemon trainer NPC with a cold personality... because why not? And make all my Pokemon dark and dragon types.

Reactions: P2.0
Well, I've always hated self inserts, and I am neither smart nor attractive enough to fit the vast majority of game roles. Nor do I like drawing attention to myself like I mentioned.

If I had to? Well, a joke NPC would be nice, or something like the Game Freak buildings they often put in Pokemon games. Can't see myself as playable but maybe that might work, too.

So someplace like Pokemon would work best, I guess. Maybe a trainer they encounter once or twice and I can use one of the already existing trainer skins to hide my hideous appearance. Call me by my real name since there'd be no reason to hide that and for the sake of realism you might as well use it.

I'd be coldhearted and apathetic, much like I am in real life, and very serious. Maybe lock my expression into a perpetual frown for the sake of it as well. That'd be all, I suppose.

A Pokemon trainer NPC with a cold personality... because why not? And make all my Pokemon dark and dragon types.
Well, a hero is a hero, but everyone loves a good dark character. Especially if done right. :thumbsup:
And Pokemon has its fair share of some baddies as well. I think your NPC would fit right in there.

Ngl, I'd probably die repeatedly if I came across your battle, lol.

Well, a hero is a hero, but everyone loves a good dark character. Especially if done right. :thumbsup:
And Pokemon has its fair share of some baddies as well. I think your NPC would fit right in there.

Ngl, I'd probably die repeatedly if I came across your battle, lol.

My battle would be so depressing, it'd be borderline unbeatable since every time I speak the player has a mental breakdown which forces them to turn off the console, lie down and have an existential crisis for ten hours straight, which then evolves into insomnia causing near-fatal sleep deprivation.

Five years later, I appear in multiple lists of favourite villains in videogames and inspire multiple horror franchises themed around my character. I'd say that counts as a win.

Back