Youkai Watch in English?

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
Two hours ago, Level-5 International America Inc. through their Facebook page asked fans about their interest in Youkai Watch in English. Many fans welcomed this, including me. The Japanese version succeeded as well as the anime (intended to children, actually). I think I enjoy most Level-5 games so far, though their overall tone have been cute and sweet. Still, Level-5 have been composing grand stories including Layton and Inazuma Eleven, Time Travelers (though we won't have a chance to play this one), etc.
If you're not familiar with Youkai Watch, or even Level-5's games, try watching this trailer.
So what are your thoughts? Any other Level-5 you want to get localised? Mine is Fantasy Life.

I never heard of this before, it looks pretty cool! Ever since Attack of the Friday Monsters, I've basically enjoyed every other game they've made. Hoping this gets localized!

I never heard of this before, it looks pretty cool! Ever since Attack of the Friday Monsters, I've basically enjoyed every other game they've made. Hoping this gets localized!
It's basically like Pokemon/Shin Megami Tensei/other monster collecting games when you collect youkai (ghosts in Japanese folklore) throughout the game. Well, I love how they depict youkai into cute beings so children find themselves liking this one XD

Hahaha omoshiroi (looks like fun) LOL

Back