Young Link Anyone???

• Thread starter KnighddDd
  • Start date

Are you voting for Young Link or you just liked my comments?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • nope

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • i dont care about it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • i dont care about my life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
no one else voting for young link? think on it... he would in my opinion be a great character and NOT A LINK CLONE (bucause that will suck) i have an idea of his moveset if you want to see it here it is:

1:Neutral Special: Some kind of arrows .-.

2:Side Special: Zora swim (the zora link will dash while swimming from side to side and you controll it just like yoshi's egg roll)

3:Down Special: Goron Ground Pound (link will transform on goron link and do a powerful ground pound)

4:Up Special: Deku Flower (deku link will pop out flying off a deku flower up high and will fall gently)

5:Neutral Smashes: Just sword like link .-.

6 Final Smash: fist i have two ideas for a final smash that would be great and better if combined but combined would be pretty OP (REALLY OP) First Idea: Fierce Diety Link: (link will send a magic beam trough the stage and players hit by it will be sent to another room where fierce diety link will slash them to death .Like duck hunt, megaman, Shulk, Captain Falcon and more 's final smashes. And now second idea not as iconic to the game but great fro me Giants Mask : (a portal will appear in the stage sending players that touch it to another room where giant link will stomp them.

If you are a Young link fan too thanks for reading this and hope we win - Jotape

You know Young Link was in Melee? Every game he has appeared in got a 3D version of it for the 3DS so it would be neat if he got a character slot (but Toon Link is way different from Link and has a cartoon aspect to him) as long as he had a different moveset but I doubt he would as his games represent him as a smash character and he would be represented the same way as Link and Toon Link unless he had an aspect like changing masks.

Reactions: 3905
Yeah I too agree that Young Link would be a rather cool choice for many people and I've also heard of others who also want Young Link . I wouldn't see why not due to the fact that they already remade MM so it would be a nice choice for Young Link to appear in the new Smash :)

You know Young Link was in Melee? Every game he has appeared in got a 3D version of it for the 3DS so it would be neat if he got a character slot (but Toon Link is way different from Link and has a cartoon aspect to him) as long as he had a different moveset but I doubt he would as his games represent him as a smash character and he would be represented the same way as Link and Toon Link unless he had an aspect like changing masks.
yeah i played melee and thank you guys for agreeing with me becuase in other sites they only blame you because you voted for young link but also many fan sites so.. only thank you for taking your time for readingLinkkkkkk.png

You know, I had a moveset that looked somewhat like this one (Specials wise) However, I think Young Link should get a slingshot instead of a bow and arrow, as to further separate the clone apsect from the other Links. Something like this
B - Slingshot (Its a tad heavier than the arrows and has different angling)
Side B - Zora Swim (Similar to Little Macs, but goes farther, does less damage, and doesnt put you into free fall)
Down B - Goron Slam (Just jumps up and slams the ground, causing a small quake)
Up B - Deku Flower (No damage, but high mobility and control)
For the Final Smash, it should be Fierce Deity Link, where Link shoots beams from his Sword. He has 10 seconds before going back to normal.
This is a simplified version of his moves, but Im not willing to type anymore.

Huh. All this talk about potential Special moves got me thinking. Why not go with three standard directional ones and have the nondirectional be a mask switch similar to Shulk's Monado arts? Start off with just normal Young Link, then cycle through the Deku, Goron, and Zora masks. And yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with you guys about his Final Smash being the Fierce Deity mask.

Huh. All this talk about potential Special moves got me thinking. Why not go with three standard directional ones and have the nondirectional be a mask switch similar to Shulk's Monado arts? Start off with just normal Young Link, then cycle through the Deku, Goron, and Zora masks. And yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with you guys about his Final Smash being the Fierce Deity mask.
Because switching Masks would change Young Link entirely. Shulk stays the same, the only difference are the stat changes. Every transformation is gone (Zelda to Shiek, Samus to Zero Suit, Charizard is all alone now) so making Link transform probably wouldnt happen. I think it would be best to take the mask's elements and make them into one special move per mask, like some of us explained above.

Good point... But transforming isn't completely gone. Three characters (that I can think of right now) transform for their Final Smash: Little Mac, Bowser, and Wario. Though Wario is more of an outfit change...

Good point... But transforming isn't completely gone. Three characters (that I can think of right now) transform for their Final Smash: Little Mac, Bowser, and Wario. Though Wario is more of an outfit change...
Right, but thats totally different. They still have the same attacks, the only difference is, once again, the change in their attributes. They become a lot stronger, but none of their moves change, unlike Zelda, Samus and Charizard who had completely different moves once they changed.

:eek: great idea and I would love to see its new special move(s) :D But I voted for Inklings from Splatoon and I still think that it is a better choice because their are new and would have better powers/moves

I'd love to have him back he was so cool to play as in Melee. I hope that they offer him as a DLC because may people liked him and he is his own character despite looking like Link.

I'd like young link but only if he incorporates his masks into his moveset more often AND he replaces toon link. There can be only one, and young link would fit much better into the smash cast.

Young Link would be a cool choice, maybe if they changed his specials where each one was a different mask like you mentioned. Plus his voice is rather... cute? Don't judge I find certain things adorable ok @-@

Reactions: MLGirby
Yeah I think young link should come back because he has been in the latest remake of LoZ ocarina of time and majora's mask 3d. But I think toon link had ruin young link's chances because there is already a semi clone of link and that's young link. and Young link has been in melee so he should come back as a character no matter what.

no one else voting for young link? think on it... he would in my opinion be a great character and NOT A LINK CLONE (bucause that will suck) i have an idea of his moveset if you want to see it here it is:

1:Neutral Special: Some kind of arrows .-.

2:Side Special: Zora swim (the zora link will dash while swimming from side to side and you controll it just like yoshi's egg roll)

3:Down Special: Goron Ground Pound (link will transform on goron link and do a powerful ground pound)

4:Up Special: Deku Flower (deku link will pop out flying off a deku flower up high and will fall gently)

5:Neutral Smashes: Just sword like link .-.

6 Final Smash: fist i have two ideas for a final smash that would be great and better if combined but combined would be pretty OP (REALLY OP) First Idea: Fierce Diety Link: (link will send a magic beam trough the stage and players hit by it will be sent to another room where fierce diety link will slash them to death .Like duck hunt, megaman, Shulk, Captain Falcon and more 's final smashes. And now second idea not as iconic to the game but great fro me Giants Mask : (a portal will appear in the stage sending players that touch it to another room where giant link will stomp them.

If you are a Young link fan too thanks for reading this and hope we win - Jotape
Young Link needs to be in the latest Smash via DLC. He should have a different Final Smash, though... Characters with the same Final Smash irks me. Young Link can be an interesting inclusion along with Roy, Ryu, and Lucas. It would be even better if he has a more unique moveset compared to Melee. He should have his own stage from games like the Majora's Mask.

Young Link needs to be in the latest Smash via DLC. He should have a different Final Smash, though... Characters with the same Final Smash irks me. Young Link can be an interesting inclusion along with Roy, Ryu, and Lucas. It would be even better if he has a more unique moveset compared to Melee. He should have his own stage from games like the Majora's Mask.
Yeah! like great bay from melee

Back