Your 5 a day?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Do you manage to get your 5 day of veg/fruit or not? if not, why? perhaps you're not the healthy type! xD

as for me, no. I do occasionally eat 1 or 2 portions if I'm lucky though. I like both fruit and veg but I could make more of an effort to eat more of either of them.

Reactions: 7698
Probably not lol, I do eat fruits every day like oranges and Apple's but proobably not the vegetable, I might only eat them when I make a sandwich :p

No. Maybe 2-3 fruits a day, but I tend to avoid a few vegetables I can't stand... (Yes, I'm not really a fan of vegetables, so I compensate it with fruits)

Nah, ... Or maybe? I love fruits, but I can't stand some vegetables. So on some occasions, I'll get my "5 a day," but on some days, I won't.

Although, I sometimes let the Vitamins A, B, C and all those stuff take care of my health .-.

Me and my mom...she keeps telling me that I should eat healthier because well...I love junk food...I know eating fruits and veggies are good for you but......i do eat salads and fruits when their in my place but other than that.

All I can say is
could-have-had-a-v8-o.gif

Oh, I love carrots with ranch, my favorite fruit is lemons...I know it's a a strange one but I love how they smell.

That last quote and my avatar...why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love fruit, so I go over five a day easily. As for vegetables - I like raw carrots, but nothing else. Fruit :love:

Back