SSBM:FALCON CAPTAIN
SSBB:King Dedede
SSB4:Lil' Mac

As for me...
SSB: Fox
SSBM: Luigi
SSBB: Wolf
SSB4: Roy (Fire Emblem)

SSB: Kirby: Raining down as a rock is so much fun! Blowing up bob-ombs with it is awesome! No damage, but damage to your foes, and you can cause a riot using it!
SSBM: Haven't played this much, but Mewtwo or Young Link.
SSBB: Ice Climbers and Game and Watch: Ice climbers spinning hammer racks up damage, and they can freze up foes with Blizzard!
SSB4: Cloud: He has KO power, and fits my playstyle very well, with his Limit Break and mid range.

SSB: Link; even though he had an extremely horrible and bad recovery ( :hilarious: ), his other moves were pretty good against the other characters in the roster.
SSBM: Never played it :p
SSBB: Pikachu; I liked Pikachu mostly because I loved spamming Special and Down-Special and I was successful in being annoying :p
SSB4:Even though there is a lot I like, I'll say Marth because tipper is OP and I had a lot of fun playing him.

SSB: Didn't play it
SSBM: Didn't play it also
SSBB: Pokemon Trainer, I liked using Charizard, Ivysaur and Squirtle and I like Ike, because it's really easy to use him and he's so OP.
SSB4: Mewtwo, I like his Double Jump and I like his specials. I have trained with him alot.

SSB:Captain Falcon.I don't know why,but his voice clips and animation just seem to cheer me up everytime in this game. :p
SSBM:Haven't played it,but if I were to pick a newcomer from this game,I'd pick Ganondorf.Ganondorf is essentialy a mad powerhouse with the speed of a military tank.There's no goofing around if you're fighting against an expert in control of him. :panda:
SSBB:Wario and Sonic.Wario is plain hilarious in here and I find him to be a general fun character to play as,and Sonic is pretty agile to keep up with the opponents movements with his running speed while being able to wreck up some significantly constant damage on them at the same time,which I think is a great combination for a fighter like him. :thumbsup:
SSB4:Bowser Jr..Out of the ones who debuted in here,this little guy was my most wanted newcomer,and what Nintendo did to him is pretty impressive.Glad they have gone the extra mile to not leave him out of this incredible roster. :D

SSB: Haven't played much of this one so I don't know. Maybe Jigglypuff because...v
SSBM: Marth, Ness and Jigglypuff. I can really wreck with Marth against anyone and Jigglypuff/Ness are other characters I'm decent at. I just double jump with Ness a lot.
SSBB: Olimar all the way. He has a ton of Pikmin and he's top tier but I forgot how different his recovery is when compared to SSB4
SSB4: Olimar. He's still fun to use even with three Pikmin. Some of his moves changed like his up air and forward tilt but he still good, just not top tier anymore.

SSB: jigglypuff for sure. it's always fun to see ur friends reactions when they get rekt by "the weakest fighter in the game"
SSBM: never played too much of this, but i'd probabably say link
SSBB: WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! i think I've made my point
SSB4: kind of a tie between mewtwo and shulk for me. mewtwo is much better than he was in melee, and is just naturally fun to play, while shulk's monado arts let him be useful in any situation.

For me, Link, cloud, ryu, little mac, greninja and maybe pit. Link has great combos, and really good far range weapons that do a lot of damage. His use of the triforce in his final smash is awesome and he has great move sets. Cloud is awesome, looks cool, and has great moves. His Limit break system is really cool, and his final smash is OK, even though it could be better. Ryu brings an awesome street fighters aura with him, and his moves are great. It's cool how he has a ranged and melee final smash. Little mac is great as long as he keeps to the ground, and greninja is blindingly fast, and has really great moves. Pit has a good final smash, even though Im not great at using him.

SSB64: Pikachu and Link
SSBM: Pichu, Pikachu, Link, Mewtwo
SSBB: Red, Pikachu, Link, Toon

And I'm gonna predict Smash 4 cause I don't have it yet

Villager, Charizard, Mewtwo, Link, Pikachu, Cloud, maybe Duck Hunt Dog

SSB64: Fox
SSBM: Fox
SSBB: Fox
SSB43DS: Fox
SSB4Wii U: Fox

geez, I wonder who I'll main in Smash 5.

Never played the original Super Smash so I can't answer that one. I've played Smash Melee one time while hanging with a friend and chances are, I picked Mario. Smash Brawl was the game that introduced me to Mario, Link, and occasionally Marth. For Sm4sh, it's my main man Shulk.

ssb64: Fox
Melee: Roy
Brawl: Sonic
Smash 3ds: Sonic
Smash U: Roy

in all the smash bros games i play i always played as link.
WHAT ARE YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITES?
For me
SSB: Pikachu
SSBM:FALCON CAPTAIN
SSBB:King Dedede
SSB4:Lil' Mac

SSB: Kirby: Raining down as a rock is fun plus u can't be damaged by things like bombs if u land on them
SSBM: I havnt played this one but it would probably be kirby.
SSBB: in this version I always played Pitt his side attack was awesome and fun to spam XD.
SSB4: Yoshi or mii brawler they are fun to use and I use them well but it still doesn't make me the best smash player XD. I also have a soft spot for cloud as he's the only square Enix character.

Back