your best ranking on....

• Thread starter Tsukubaki
  • Start date
Tsukubaki

Tsukubaki

Sister of Hades
Towns Folk
I have to say that mario kart ds is definately one of my top favorite mario kart games. even now i still play it! i love that game. im so good at it that i can almost always get the three stars on any cup. and no, i do not hack, i play legit. i just used a game guide to give me tips on how to do this more easily. i also use a technique called snaking every time i play, which i happen to have mastered. i use that technique on all my mario kart games. that's probably why i can usually do so well.

what about you? what's your best ranking on mario kart ds?

I used to play an enjoy Mario kart for the ds with my friends I think when I did the missions I would get the full stars for some of the missions depending how hard it was though,at the end of the race I don't think that there are rankings though.

I play Mario Kart games to get first place in all of the cups, or do what I have to do to unlock all of the characters. I have never unlocked all of the Kart parts if they had higher requirements than the characters. Once I unlock all of the characters, I'll play the game online or continue playing against the computers.

In Mario kart i unlocked all the characters, which was really easy. Getting first place in very cup was a bit harder, but I managed it. The missions I got 3 stars on. I thought the missions were really easy. In mario kart with people connecting, I always have an advantage since they have a ds and I have. 3ds so there r and l buttons don't work so they cant power slide, but I can :p

Back