your computer?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what computer do you have?

I've got a Samsung Netbook. It does the job. Not great at some things but oh well. Just the basic tasks, really.

I have a custom made computer. Don't remember the exact specs though (it's 7 years old) but it's still very fast for it's age and does everything I need it to with ease

Mine:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4 GHz
2x500GB SATA HDDs
900 Watt PSU
G15 keyboard
Antec 900 case
Windows 7

I've got several computers. My two most active machines are a Laptop and a Desktop:

Laptop:
Acer Aspire 5742-660Z
Intel Core i5-480M
15.6" HD LED LCD (Yes, they say it this way on the sticker)
Intel HD Graphics (4000 Series, if I recall correctly)
6GB DDR3 Memory
640GB HDD
DVD Drive (They call it a "Super Multi DL" drive)

Desktop:
Acer Aspire AM3450-EF10P
AMD FX-8120 Processor (8 Cores, 3.1GHz per core)
16GB DDR3 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 7670 Graphics (2GB Dedicated Memory)
1TB WD Green HDD (Stock was a 2TB, same brand... But that drive had some issues so I swapped it out for one of a lesser size)
Acer H274HL 27" Display
Secondary Asus 23.3" Display
Stock DVD Drive (I need to replace it though because, although it claims to burn DVDs, this one seems to have "issues".)

My other computers include a Macbook Pro (A1278 Model) and an Acer Aspire One Netbook (725-0826).

I have the Macbook Pro Retina 13". I love this computer... even just browsing through forums look amazing on this beautiful retina screen. Pictures and videos look really smooth yet crisp at the same time! After getting used to this laptop I find myself messing with photographs and doing graphic designs.

I have a Lenovo and i forgot the version but it has a 4GB Ram and 3.30 ghz processor with a windows 8 for operating system i got it since christmas and i am having and the graphic is crazy

I could list off my laptops pathetic specs but really I'd rather not. Desktop:

My PC isn't here yet but it's custom built so yah

AMD FX-9370 4.4GHz 8-Core Processor
Noctua NH-U12S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2GB Dual-X Video Card
Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case
Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer

I just copied all of that off of the website because typing would b sad

Hp Pavilion G6-1253Sa (15.6 Inch)
Notebook Core I3 (3300M) 2.4Ghz
4Gb 500Gb Dvd
Wlan Webcam
Windows 8 Hp 64-Bit Intel Hd (Charcoal Grey)

The bottom of the pillar for me.

what computer do you have?

I've got a Samsung Netbook. It does the job. Not great at some things but oh well. Just the basic tasks, really.

I`ve got a Samsung :core i7
:windows 8
:1-2years old:p

I have an Alienware X51 :3 gaming power FTW, 2-3 years old, with windows 7 and mad specs :D love it so much <3

I have a basic HP touchscreen laptop. The spec.s are and will forever be a mystery to me, because I either threw out the box or lost it. All I know is that it's Windows 8, and that I should get an actual desktop, or at least a better laptop. :p

I have a basic HP touchscreen laptop. The spec.s are and will forever be a mystery to me, because I either threw out the box or lost it. All I know is that it's Windows 8, and that I should get an actual desktop, or at least a better laptop. :p

You can check in d system properties :)

Clevo P150SM:
  • i7-4700MQ 4x2 cores, 2.4-3.4 GHz
  • GTX 780M
  • 8Go DDR3
  • SSD 128GB
  • HDD 1TB 7200rpm
  • Win 8.1+Lubuntu 14.04
  • MadCatz R.A.T. 7
Vaio T11 (SVT1113C5E):
  • i5-3337U 2x2 cores, 1.80 GHz
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000 (lol, that's exactly the thing you should not say when writing your specs, except if you have another computer to save your honor :p)
  • 8Go DDR3L
  • SSD 256GB
  • Win 8.1+Lubuntu 14.04
  • DualShock 4 (yeah, I use that as a mouse sometimes :p)
I use the first one for gaming and the second one when I need to work outside (at school, at a friend's, in a train, etc) because it fits in my bag.

Reactions: Robbie and Marc
Well, I have my laptop, sure, now it's obsolete (if we consider today's processors...), but, it's enough for me to do wwhat I want (programming, a few games, and browsing), so, here we go:

HP Pavilion 15 Notebook
AMD A4-5150M APU Processor (2 x 2.7 GHz)
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 8350G (3GB VRAM/Dual-GPU)

Of course, if I went with a desktop computer, I could have bought an i3 and a NVidia/AMD CG, but, I still prefer laptop, because I can move them around the house :p !

• Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2
  • CPU: AMD FM2 A6 6400K 3.9ghz Dual Core
  • Memory: 8gb crucial DDR3 1600mhz Performance Ram
  • Hard Drive Size: 1tb Seagate Barracuda Sata 6Gb/s 64mb Cache 7200rpm
  • Graphics Card: Onboard AMD Radeon HD 8470D
Looking to get a new processor and graphics card sometime soon :p

I have a great wall laptop given to me by the president of my country along with my generation of students who went to my scholl,I'm not using it to post this right now,this one is more faster.Anyways I allow my brothers to use and store their stuff on it as well.I'm carefree of it sometimes .

Wow, so many good specs computers here!
Mine is a Lenovo laptop, kind of average
i3-4030U 1.90GHz
4 GB RAM
Window 8.1 Pro
AMD RADEON
Accutype Keyboard (make my life much easier)
Slim <1" design, very light :D

Reactions: Robbie
I've got an old rustbucket I've been assembling and upgrading for the past twelve years. Now it's something like:

Intel i3 540 - 3.07 GHz
Nvidea GTS 450
4GB DDR3 RAM
200GB internal storage + 4 1TB external drives
Windows 7
15" Philips monitor

Back