Your computer's age?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I got mine last year, so it's only around... six months old or so. My old one was a POS so it was time to get something new :p

Got mine Oct of 2012 so just over a year old for me. :)

Mine's around two years old, I think. It's a laptop and getting pretty outdated for gaming...

I think my netbook is around 3 years old. Still hanging in there, though! gets the job done, although it can get laggy sometimes.

I purchased my Desktop in August of 2012 so I believe it's fair to say that the machine itself is at least two years old, and it's certainly still getting the job done today.

My laptop, however, is a tad bit older. I purchased this machine in November of 2011 (so I've had it for almost three years) and even to this day, it functions as if it were brand new. (although a little more speed would be nice!)

I do not use my Netbook that often, but I do know that it was manufactured sometime in 2012 so I'd say that it's about two years old or a little less... After upgrading to Windows 8.1 on that machine, it's worked quite a bit better than before! :)

Maybe 10 years I think, but it still works and runs fast.

My computer is about a year old.

At least a couple of years, although I have upgraded my Windows OS whenever a new one came out (haven't gotten 8, but it looks too love/hate for me, and 7 is pretty good).

Reactions: MLGirby
My computer is 4 years old and it's still look as new because i always wash inside of it and i am pretty comfortable with it and i like using it but maybe someday i have to change it.

My Sony Vaio laptop is around 6 months old, my desktop is approx. negative 2 weeks old. Woo.

I have a HP laptop that is almost 4 years old and the ram that came with it sucks. I usually throw it on the floor but it still works.

9001 years.

My computer just turned one year old. It's my first custom build. :) It's still working great. I have been toying around with the idea of doing some upgrades, though.

I have a 2 year old laptop. It isn't very good for most PC games, but I can get by with Very Low settings. Some of the keys broke off so I have to use an external keyboard. Other than that, it's a pretty solid PC for just $399 w/rebate

Back