Your desired Namco character in Smash Bros.

• Thread starter DashTH
  • Start date
DashTH

DashTH

the hedgehog
Towns Folk
I'm curious as to which namco character is wanted by the public, so I made this thread so you can say which namco character you want to be playable in smash. (might have worded that oddly.) Personally, Klonoa would be my first pick because this would be a great way for Klonoa to be reintroduced to a wider audience. If not Klonoa, then a Tales of character plz.Klonoa.png

I would love to see Llyod Irving from the Tales of Symphonia game, even though the game has a lot of sword bearers (Fire Emblem series) he has a lot of potential for other moves and it would be nice to see a Namco Bandai representative, I'd love to see Pac-Man, but I really am not sure, what his moveset will be, he'd be an interesting character to have on the roster though.
LloydHeader_zpsa841e0fc.png

I think they should add King from the Tekken games.king.png

I'd like to see Jin Kazama. He's one of my favorite characters in the Tekken video game series :

jin.jpg

I would love to see Llyod Irving from the Tales of Symphonia game, even though the game has a lot of sword bearers (Fire Emblem series) he has a lot of potential for other moves and it would be nice to see a Namco Bandai representative, I'd love to see Pac-Man, but I really am not sure, what his moveset will be, he'd be an interesting character to have on the roster though.
I couldn't agree with you more with LLoyd being a character, but for Pac-Man, I would rather have him as an assist trophy (classic 8-Bit). Pac-Man would make the most sense out of any namco character but then again, if they put him into the game, they would probably use that new cartoon show pac-man (which I really don't want to see in smash bros.)
I'd like to see Jin Kazama. He's one of my favorite characters in the Tekken video game series :
Although Jin would be awesome in Smash bros, I just don't see namco taking a Tekken character and putting them in Smash. But you never know, it could be like how Snake became a character.
I think they should add King from the Tekken games.
Same for King.

View attachment 376
I think they should add King from the Tekken games.View attachment 375

I don't think they will add Tekken characters... due PlayStation All Star Royale...

But I would like a Soul Calibur character, after watching the Final Destination stage design of Super Smash Bros 4.

Back