Mario Kart Your Favorite car combination?

• Thread starter Sanji
  • Start date
Sanji

Sanji

The Straw Hats cook, Robin-Chwans Protector
Towns Folk
I just wanted to know what you guys use for your vehicles. It's time for me to try some new combos for Mario kart 8 and was wondering what you guys use to win. Was thinking that I should freshen up my perspective to go towards other builds, wanted some other opinions for I'm not very creative.

My combo is the GLA car, GLA tires and the Parachute. I can push around anyone, and got enough speed to maintain that first place lead. My next one is the Normal Kart with Monster wheels, and the glider. A little more slow, but has great traction and some decent acceleration.

I usually like to use matching combos because I really like to have my Kart to be neat and not mixed up , though having everything mixed up is still a good idea if you strategize your stats and all that . Sometimes I like to use the Monster Wheels to look very cool :cool: but that is rarely :p

my usual is a light character on the duke with sponge wheels and w/e glider (currently hylian kite) it has great handling and takes any turn with great ease. another favorite is the biddybuggy with rollers and the plane glider for extra lift. its accelleration is so fast, even if you get nukes with a blue shell, it hardly even matters. again using light character. i pretty much always use shyguy lol

my usual is a light character on the duke with sponge wheels and w/e glider (currently hylian kite) it has great handling and takes any turn with great ease. another favorite is the biddybuggy with rollers and the plane glider for extra lift. its accelleration is so fast, even if you get nukes with a blue shell, it hardly even matters. again using light character. i pretty much always use shyguy lol
hehehe im gonna try these builds with bowser and see how that goes. Vroom vroom big ol bowser in a little fish car OP

I like using Koopa Troopa, Blue seven, Mushroom, and Swooper. I don't really know why I like those but the are my favorites. I have also liked koopa troopa, birthday girl, Slim, and super Glider.

My favorite kart combination is for Rosalina (circuit special, slick wheels and paragilder). This combination is good for me with its speed and traction. Sure sometimes I have a little trouble controlling the kart due to the speed but it helps me a lot to get me in a decent place. I didn't try this with other characters yet but right now for Rosalina its a really good combination for her. Love it so much.

Back