Headgear: Bear Cap
Shirt: Bear Costume
Pants: Bear-costume pants
Accessory: Pilot Shades
Socks: Gray Socks
Shoes: Blue Sneakers

All together, this is what I look like in my game :

bear.jpg

What are your favorite clothes and accessories in Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Feel free to snap a photo of your 3DS's screen or take a screenshot to share it here, :cat:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I usually wear my own personal designs, so nothing specific comes to mind. When I think of something, I'll take a few pics.

i like the ninja suit and the toy hammer :) my l and r are not working right so i cant put a pic but the ninja suit is in my tpc if anyone wants to see if just visit my dream town.

Disclaimer: Some names of clothes/accessories won't be their exact names.

Headgear:
Feminine crown, Afro, Afro with cap, Milk Maid hat, King Tut Mask
Shirts: Moldy Shirt and Maid outfit
Pants: Country pants, Blue Jeans
Accessory: Hockey Mask, Golden goggles
Socks: Rainbow socks
Shoes: Gold Armor Shoes, Silver Armor shoes, Brown boots

These are many of my favorite clothes/accessories (worn in no particular combination).

Disclaimer: Some names of clothes/accessories won't be their exact names.
^Same goes for me.

Mines are:

Dress:
Blooming Dress:
HNI_0046_JPG.jpg

Milkmaid Dress:
HNI_0048_JPG.jpg

Blue Retro Dress:
HNI_0049_JPG.jpg

Green Dress:
HNI_0047_JPG.jpg

Shirt: DogTooth Shirt
HNI_0054_JPG.jpg

Headgear: Halo, Heart Bopper and Blue Hat.
Pants: Bone Pants/Track Pants
Shoes: Black Boots.
Socks: Star Stockings.

Reactions: 423
I like wearing the backwards hat. I also wear shades and green socks. I think my character has sandals on.

These are the clothing that I usually wear:
Headgear- Paperboy Cap
Shirt- I made my own Custom Design shirt
Pants- Basic Jeans
Shoes- Blue Sneakers
In reality, I wear some of the clothing that I mentioned here (Jeans, Sneakers/Dress Shoes) and sometimes I wear a Paperboy Cap (I didn't know it what it was called back then) In Animal Crossing, however, I am trying to cosplay.

I like the watermelon tee as well as the blue stripe tee. I really don't mind the rest haha

My outfit as of late has been...
Headgear: White Carnation (I had an extra one and just stuck it in my hair one day... It's been in my hair ever since :p)
Accessory: Thick Glasses (because I'm a huge nerd and need glasses and those are the only ones that look good with my eyes)
Top: Blue Letter Jacket (Zell gave it to me one day and I freaked out bc he gave me his Letterman and I've been wearing it ever since because he's my favorite villager)
Bottom: Black Formal Pants (I was wearing a tuxedo and I was too lazy to change my pants)
Shoes: Cowboy Boots (I think. I bought them from Gracie bc they looked nice with my hair)

I would take a pic but I'm too lazy right now :p

I like the 8-bit glasses

Back