Your favorite Fire Emblem Fates chapter

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Some of you are already far in the game and I think you found your favorite chapter already (Birthright, Conquest or even Revelations if you have the special edition). If you have a favorite, what is it and why is it your favorite?

Note: Please use spoiler BB code to avoid spoiling the game for others.

Example of spoiler BB code :
Code:
[spoiler]Spoiler text goes inside here[/spoiler]

Thanks!

Well I haven't gotten to far into the game, but I really did enjoy Chapter 5 for a few reasons
In Chapter 5, you learn that your character was actually born to Hoshido, but kidnapped by Nohr at a very early age. The character had grown up with Nohr and have no memory of being with Hosido until they are brought to Hoshido's border by the Dragon. Here we also witness the tragic death of the character's true mother, which led to the very first encounter of your character turning into a Dragon! In Dragon form, the attacks are much stronger and can tank many hits. You also get to see a flashback of how Nohr kidnapped your character.

Overall once you get into the main chapters (after choosing a route) you start to get a feel of what the main gameplay is like, and I'm enjoying many things such as the multiplayer online and wireless gameplay features, and overall the game is really fun.

Back