Your favorite glitch in a nintendo game

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guys i came to ask what your favorite glitch in any nintendo game is i really love the -1 glitch in super mario bros and the play as masterhand glitch in super smash brothers but i think the master hand glitch is my favorite whats your guy's?

Pretty much all of the Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask (they are very similar, you can guess why)
But I guess mainly that one where you just run all over Hyrule in an amazing speed looking at everyone you pass by (so your head ends up bugging) and then fall into the emptiness?
IDK all of them are really nice

My favorite glitch that was actually quite useful was the one in Ocarina of Time whereby if you have a bottle and Farore's Wind , you can keep switching between each until you actually use the Farore's Wind in places where you can't , which can cause really weird effects :panda: I really like that one :p

I would say monster hunter ( don't know if this counts as a glitch) because sometimes monsters face off against each other wich makes it easier for me to kill them.( the only problem is when they realize that together they could kill me)

My favorite glitches in any Nintendo game has to be the glitch were you can long jump backwards to get up the infinite staircase in Mario 64, when I first did it i felt so good inside (because cheaters feel good)

There's this one glitch in Sega All Star Racing Transformed that let's you complete challenges by driving off the stage a couple of times. And there's the one where all the colours go funky, and then you have the one where your character ghosts laps at the celebration screen. I think that that game is my favorite glitch!fest. It's become a running joke between me and my friends~

The cloning items trick in Pokemon Red and Blue as well as the Missingno. glitch have been great memories. The glitch shortcut in MK7 is up there too making one Maka Wuhu on TT easier. The Mewtwo customs glitch is up there too however I don't like how the Smash Run stage gets dark after using the down special custom.

I really like the glitches in the legend of Zelda Wind waker. One of them is called the zombie hover and it's where you kill yourself with the bomb but managed to do a bunch of junk attacks in a road to fly up words and get over barriers and stuff and then land on some previously placed hard to recover your health.

Back