Your Favorite School/Comedy Anime?

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
Hey internet! I'd like to know some hilarious school-time anime to fill up my time with!

Comment below with your favorite school comedy anime!

Mines Watamote..

Nichijou

It's rated R but haganai or Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is quite good.
It's got good plot and comedy and lovable characters as well as a panty shot of a boy in a maid outfit

It's rated R but haganai or Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is quite good.
It's got good plot and comedy and lovable characters as well as a panty shot of a boy in a maid outfit

.O.

Wowy.

Sounds like my kinda show

.O.

Wowy.

Sounds like my kinda show
I never really liked watamote it was kinda boring tbh.

Another one is Sakurasou no pat na kanajou or pet girl of sakurasou. It's very funny with a lot of personality in it. I'd recommend you give it a watch.

Also with haganai the cliffhanger on season two is just horrible . However season. 3 is nearly here.

I never really liked watamote it was kinda boring tbh.

Another one is Sakurasou no pat na kanajou or pet girl of sakurasou. It's very funny with a lot of personality in it. I'd recommend you give it a watch.

Also with haganai the cliffhanger on season two is just horrible . However season. 3 is nearly here.
I enjoyed Watamote because it helped me sleep TBH.

I don't actually remember most of it because I often fell asleep watching it.

Also, do you know of a place that offers anime WITHOUT SUBTITLES but in Japanese

I find them extremely annoying.

KTHXBYE

I think animegrab.tv is your best option.

They're all subbed..

Also, how did you get your Sig?

It looks soooo gooood.

Seitokai Yakuindomo gave me a lot of laughs. I seriously recommend it. Just pure adult comedy.

Seitokai Yakuindomo gave me a lot of laughs. I seriously recommend it. Just pure adult comedy.
Yaay.

I've heard good things. :D

Hey internet! I'd like to know some hilarious school-time anime to fill up my time with!
When I saw school and comedy in the title, School Rumble automatically came to my mind <3

Baka and Test is probably my favorite school + comedy anime \o/ (season 2 is a lot better).

My teen romantic comedy is one I liked

Back