Your favorite team so far

• Thread starter left09
  • Start date
left09

left09

Don't use your custom title for something dumb
Towns Folk
Ok we all had that team that gave you so much victory you didn't want to buy the next game. So My team was quite successful I lost a couple of battles but besides that the were my best team. Here they are, my best party. Picakchu didn't use him much but he served his purpose. Blastroise was very beefy and tough and looked like a beast. Lucario, didn't plan on having him but the girl was going to give me it for free, so yeah. Talon Flame I wanted to get a newer pokemon for the new game and you need a flying type so that's how I got Talon Flame. Xerneas He was the Legendaery of the game. Chesnught My friends wanted Grennija I wanted the edge. AS you can see I did best in X and Y, but if you have a good team, LET ME KNOW.

In terms of story mode teams I'd say my favorite was Hitmonlee, Venusaur, Hypno, Raticate, Poliwhirl, and Beedrill back in Gen 1. It had stat boosting moves, great offensive typings and no one Pokemon was left out in the battle against the Elite Four.

In terms of smogon/vgc my favorite team has to be rain dance, because you get an extra boost from the rain, plus the stab boost of water types.

Mega swmpert and poliwagHA double battle super fast SMASH!

In terms of my comp adventure, I think my flying team is coming out pretty dang well. I have a Reckless Staraptor which excels at Brave Bird, a Multiscale Dragonite which destroys after a dragon dance or two, a Moxie Honchcrow, and an Unburden Hawlucha. I'm planning on adding a Mega Charizard Y and probably a Skarmory to the team as well, trying for coverage with the team. Maybe whenever I feel the obligation to actually breed the stuff will the team be complete.

I do have a favorite team in my Pokemon White :D ( I don't have the new games ;~; ) It is a doubles team of Tyranitar, Sigilyph, Lucario, and Ferrothorn. I did find it to be really effective when battling my friend since with the offence of Tyranitar and Lucario and with Sigilyph as support ( Reflect, Tailwind, Light Barrier, Psychic ) there was a good synergy , ( plus with the Sandstorm ) and Ferrothorn was there as a defensive option :p

Back