Your favorite things to do to relax in Animal Crossing

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
L

Leviathinian

Hey hey hey!:bear::beaver:

What is your favorite thing to do to just sit back and relax in Animal Crossing?
Some things I like to do is
- Go in my house or to K.K. Slider on Saturdays and listen to some music.
- Listen to the outside music.
- Relax on my hammock I have in my village.
- Sit in my endless Flower Patches

What do you like to do?:bear::chicken::beaver::cat::panda:

- I made a luxury spot in one of the hotel rooms and thats where I go.
- I also have a good room in my house which I prefer more as I can set my own music and stuff. The museum one is kinda emotional.
- Go to K.K. Slider at night especially in saturdays

I like to go fishing or catch beetles for some $$$. Especially in the island in the evening.

I always like to talk to my villagers and help them to do stuff. I also like going to the island to collect beetles and fish so I can donate them to the museum.
I like to tour the museum. It's really cool because I donated a ton of stuff and I like to see it.
I also like going to the KK Slider songs so I can listen to them and relax.

I like to:
Listen to a random K.K song on Saturday
Sit in my living room ~ Play the harp & Listen to Stale Cupcake
Look at pics of my old villagers that said Goodbye :cry:
Do tours
& Help villagers

I like to sit in my village's "park" (between 8pm-9pm preferably) , sometimes I start to collect all the fruit that is growing, I like to talk to my villagers too, but the thing that really relax me is swimming in the island in the evening.

I like to go to a villager I don't like, dig a pitfall where they are walking and when they fall into It I dig four holes on every side so when they get out of the pitfall they can't walk anywhere. It's hilarious and relaxing lol. Definitely not animal cruelty.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Not play it. Then I dint have to worry about everyone saying the same thing in different ways

My favourite thing to relax in animal crossing new leaf is to walk around my town and water the flowers. Otherwise I like talkig to the villagers I like and going on an all out shopping spree. :) The island is quite nice but that is where I earn my bells so I dont really relax their I just work their.(In a way)

I like to:
  • Go fishing on Tortimer Island
  • Rest on my hammock (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
  • just generally listen to the outdoor music, it is so peaceful
  • Water the flowers( saying that they haven't been run over a million times xD)

I usually go remodel my house and and go water the flowers, which used to be a pain but now that I got the silver can, its faster. I also plant bushes and trees. I also clean up my town by removing weeds, dead plants and even chopping down trees and bamboo that don't belong there or take up space. Sounds like work, but I find it relaxing.

Back