AC:NL Your favorite type of Villagers

• Thread starter Yumi Chi
  • Start date
Yumi Chi

Yumi Chi

Creative Gamer Girl
Towns Folk
I have been playing a long time and have come and gone from many towns seen many villagers, cute and creepy soo..

anyone have a favorite type of villager?
What is your most favorite looking villager?
what is your most feared villager?
If you could have any villager which would it be?

57px-Clay.png
60px-Acnlvillager131.png
64px-Tia.png
60px-Acnlvillager146.png
60px-Violet_NL.png
Julian.png
David.png
60px-Acnlvillager195.png
60px-Acnlvillager202.png
AC6.png
AC5.png

Shari_Picture.jpg
60px-Acnlvillager238.png
60px-Acnlvillager251.png
60px-Acnlvillager263.png
Mirako.jpg
60px-Acnlvillager292.png
Furyl.png
95px-AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png
55px-Claudia.png
Acnlvillager331.png
New%20Alligator.png
annalisa.jpg
Charlise_NL.png
Cheri_NewLeaf_Official.png
57px-Jacques_NL.png
vic.png
-Monique_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
60px-Acnlvillager84.png
60px-Acnlvillager79.png
60px-Acnlvillager118.png
Tokio.png
60px-Acnlvillager104.png
Fuchsia.png

I personally think that any villager that dosen't put their house right next to mine, ask me to view their house every five minutes, or just plain look strange is OK.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
Lol good one

I assume we're talking personality types here? Well, there's only a couple villagers of the Snooty personality (think Maelle, Blaire, Diva, etc) that I like so that counts as a least favorite. Same with Cranky. It seems that a lot of my fave villagers are of the Peppy, Jock, Uchi, and Lazy personalities. And I think that's all of the different ones :p

I love all of the male personalities, but the females are hit or miss for me. If I could, I would get Tangy and Kid Cat back - I'm scared to open the game in case I love Stitches or Flurry D:

I love the oones whom act all tough but are actually really sensitive, sweet and shy and don't have friends, its p sad but its really cute and I have a ssoft spot for them, these are like Kid Cat, he acts all athletic and stuff but really deep down he's lonely and wants a friend, it may sseem simple but it seems really deep to me the personalities tthey give characters like these.

Back