Your Favorite Wii U eShop Games

• Thread starter Mel
  • Start date
Mel

Mel

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
With the year coming to an end, I'm looking through the eshop and I'm wondering what last few eshop titles I should get before the year ends. So I thought I should ask what your favorite titles are and why they are your favorite. So that I could give them a second look.

I know my personal favorites are

Shovel Knight
Armillo
Bit Trip 2
Steamworld Dig
Guacamelee

Just Shovel Knight as that is the only Wii U eshop game I own

When you say eshop games, do you mean eshop exclusive games? If so, I would go for Steam world dig because this is the one I played untill the end. Anyway I am looking forward to playing Shantae and the pirate's curse and Shovel Knight. From what I have seen about those games, they look pretty interesting.

Here's 10 that seem to be worth you attention

1. Earthbound
  2. Cubemen 2
  3. Shovel Knight
  4. Unepic
  5. Bit. Trip. Runner 2
  6. Trine 2
  7. Golden Sun
  8. Child of Light
  9. Teslagrad
  10. Steam World Dig
I haven't played the last three, but they look like very solid games on the eShop, IE stuff we should be buying on the system.#

I tried Meme run. It's fun but not worth your money.
Other than that Shovel Knight!

When you say eshop games, do you mean eshop exclusive games? If so, I would go for Steam world dig because this is the one I played untill the end. Anyway I am looking forward to playing Shantae and the pirate's curse and Shovel Knight. From what I have seen about those games, they look pretty interesting.
I'm just looking for stuff that is only on the eshop. Retail games and VC games don't really interest me since I can get a physical copy of those. Just trying to pad out my buying before the digital deluxe program ends. Also the games I listed in my post are ones I have.

All the way. STEAMWORLD DIG, what else do i need in life

Ittle Dew is a really good Zelda-style dungeon solver.
Toki Tori and Toki Tori 2 are both really good puzzle games.
NES Remix is amazing.
Unepic is a really good RPG. Dungeons and Dragons inspired.
Mutant Mudds is my favorite indie game.
Oh, Thomas was Alone is fantastic solely for it's narrative.

Though I have already played titles such as Thomas Was Alone, Child of Light, and Bit Trip Runner 2 on the PC, they're still great games and I'm glad they came to the Wii U eShop. My favorite eShop games though would have to be Fire Emblem and NES Remix. I've been a longtime Fire Emblem fan (still waiting for Sacred Stones to appear on the Wii U eShop), and also a longtime NES fan, so I'm super glad I got both of these games.

Majora's Mask.

My favorite wii u eshop game is probably super smasb bros. I play it every single day. I havent got all of the characters yet. My second favorite eshop game is super mario 3d world. The game has improved more than the previous mario games. I reccomend that anybody who has a wii u to get these games.

Back