Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I'm a big fab of ghost , dragon and dark types and mine are:
Ghost- Giratina
Dark- Mimikyu
Dragon- Guzzlord

So what are yours

You can choose more than one type and pokemon

It's Bug type no contest. It is objectively the best type in the game only rivaled by Normal type. Also Durant is the best Pokémon with that type.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I prefer ghost type
And The best opinion wise is chandelure

Favorite type is probably electric. They are fragile but can output lots of damage. Out of the list of electric types, my favorite is probably alolan raichu. I like the surfer aesthetic and his z move, which allows guaranteed paralysis on top of a good amount of damage. He also does good with Tapu Koko due to his surge surf ability. Speaking of Tapu Koko, while he isn't my favorite, I believe it wouldn't be a stretch to call him the strongest electric type due to his raw strength and moves.

It's Bug type no contest. It is objectively the best type in the game only rivaled by Normal type. Also Durant is the best Pokémon with that type.
I should have expected this from you...

My favorite is fire type, however, my favorite types to play are psychic and fighting types, favorites being Blaziken, the Zards, Jirachi, Medicham, and Gallade. I really like those fighting/psychic types, I get down with those. Despite all this, my favorite Pokemon is Dragonite.

Back