Your favourite dreams?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
I was listening to AxeWound's song 'Post Apocalyptic Party' the day before yesterday. It goes like this:

When the world has gone to hell,
When there's nowhere left to turn,
This is our final countdown,
Till we die

That's a very dark song. I love it. So anyway, it got stuck in my head, and last night I had an absolutely AWESOME dream that fit with Post Apocalyptic Party - I even remember recalling that song during my dream. My family and I, and other people, were living in a post apocalyptic world. Houses did exist, we lived in one, but they were all very, very run-down and barely holding together. Outside, there were these giant plant tentacles everywhere that would kill anyone they got their hands on. They would attack us almost constantly with small periods of respite in between, and lighting them on fire would get rid of them for the time being. Everything was rusty and dusty too. There was no grass, and the soil outside was between red and orange.

So yeah, this was kind of a scary dream, but it was still AWESOME. :D

My other favourite dreams include one about being at a Bon Jovi concert (I've never been to one in real life), and one where lizards could combine with cars to make dinosaurs and everybody would have to scramble to survive as they tried to eat everybody.

What about you guys? What are your favourite dreams you've had?

I have so many weird dreams, I think this a very weird and creepy, if I dream someone getting married they die in real life, if I dream someone dying they are going to get married, happened three times already, and I had a dream my dog was going to have babies and the next they she had them :confused: Creepy

I also had good dreams though, when I was young (all these are the ones I can remember) I was swimming with a Dolphin in the sea, I had a dream where I was apart of a team in Fairy Tail, another when I was a Fairy in the woods meeting other fairies. That's is all I can remember so far, I had a journal of those good and bad dreams once don't know where it went but can someone give me help on the creepy getting married die/vice versa thing, I feel so odd right now.

I have so many weird dreams, I think this a very weird and creepy, if I dream someone getting married they die in real life, if I dream someone dying they are going to get married, happened three times already, and I had a dream my dog was going to have babies and the next they she had them :confused: Creepy

I also had good dreams though, when I was young (all these are the ones I can remember) I was swimming with a Dolphin in the sea, I had a dream where I was apart of a team in Fairy Tail, another when I was a Fairy in the woods meeting other fairies. That's is all I can remember so far, I had a journal of those good and bad dreams once don't know where it went but can someone give me help on the creepy getting married die/vice versa thing, I feel so odd right now.
I actually have a book of dream interpretations and it did say that if you dream about someone getting married they're gonna die. Huh. Scary.

I actually have a book of dream interpretations and it did say that if you dream about someone getting married they're gonna die. Huh. Scary.
What the fudge, yikes. Oh well, I sure hope I don't see people getting married >.<

What the fudge, yikes. Oh well, I sure hope I don't see people getting married >.<
But I'd be more worried about seeing someone die in a dream... because I know then that they're in for a gruelling fate :hilarious:

But I'd be more worried about seeing someone die in a dream... because I know then that they're in for a gruelling fate :hilarious:
Lol, true, when you see the face at people who are getting married, I bet they are thinking what am I really doing, oh and I sometime have dreams of stuff I lost, I hid my DSI XL somewhere and couldn't find it then had dream of showing me where it was :eek:, I felt actually happy though :)

Spiking the marriage and the hentai... How you can remember what you dream? I barely remember only 3 or 4 of my my entire life... 3 of them nightmares...

Spiking the marriage and the hentai... How you can remember what you dream? I barely remember only 3 or 4 of my my entire life... 3 of them nightmares...
I had a dream just now, it was a nightmare, when I am sick I have bad dreams, I dream their were snakes in someone house, wasn't mines, @Spinnerweb what does that mean ?

Keep recalling them? I dunno. It depends on whether or not you woke up during the REM stage of sleep. If not, you're likely to forget it soon.
I had a dream just now, it was a nightmare, when I am sick I have bad dreams, I dream their were snakes in someone house, wasn't mines, @Spinnerweb what does that mean ?
I have no idea. I'm not going to dig through that book. Probably means nothing. I don't think a lot of dreams have a particular meaning, they just form depending on what you were thinking during the day.

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
Keep recalling them? I dunno. It depends on whether or not you woke up during the REM stage of sleep. If not, you're likely to forget it soon.

Ah... So you can only remember dreams from that stage...

Ah... So you can only remember dreams from that stage...
I always remember most of my dreams, if its something that I would not like to remember or a stupid dream I forget it instantly, but I choose to :)

I went to a dream town on animal crossing. It was dumb.

I remember when i was a kid, I had a dream where i was up at exactly midnight. My mom and i were under a table and the broccoli monster was coming. We had this huge mailbox in our kitchen and it was filled with raw broccoli. Then the broccoli monster stole all our broccoli but we were frozen and then.... we had no broccoli anymore. so sad

I remember when i was a kid, I had a dream where i was up at exactly midnight. My mom and i were under a table and the broccoli monster was coming. We had this huge mailbox in our kitchen and it was filled with raw broccoli. Then the broccoli monster stole all our broccoli but we were frozen and then.... we had no broccoli anymore. so sad
I would thank my lucky stars if a monster stole all the green vegetables from my house :p

Reactions: Reece
As sorry as I am to create a double post, I find myself unable to edit the previous one. I had an absolute amazing dream all right that, if I'd been a kid I'd have said, "What a good dream," but now that I'm a bitter old ungrateful fish I said, "Why couldn't it be real?"

I dreamt that I had a black cat with green eyes, and it was so cuddly, and I took it with me everywhere, even to exams; I'd pause in the middle of my exam to pet it. Then the dream fast-forwarded to me being kidnapped (strangely I was unafraid at being kidnapped in my dream, whereas in real life...) and when I found my way back home - I can't remember how - I was looking forward to seeing my cat again more than my siblings.

Well... :p

I love cats, so it was a really good dream :D

I dreamt about how my parents met! I had a time machine in the dream (it was rather like an LED watch) and I went back in time and the world was sepia-toned like in old photographs and it was rather like being in a Pensieve.

Of course, it was romantic, even if it wasn't anything like the real-life story. My parents never really told us about their lives but they obviously met through that terrible subcontinental horror called arranged marriage :whistle:

I had a dream where the Vocaloids were real people. Fun times. I was sad when I woke up.

I have weird, pointless dreams of every day life. Like I'll have a dream I'm talking to someone or aarguing with them, or I could even be sitting by my computer talking on skype with someone. The freaky thing is though, sometimes, say like a week or so after I've dreamt about it, it actually happens. It freaks me out, but hey, it's pointless and it makes no sense, so why should I worry about it?

My favorites dream is when i am with a pretty girl living in a house with her and having kids and living life

Back