Your favourite furniture sets/themes

• Thread starter niklas7770
  • Start date
N

niklas7770

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I have a empty room and no idea wich kind of furniture i should collect.

My favorite would be the Nintendo Furniture and The Hellloween theme
If you want to get Points for your house you should get special furniture

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I like the Nintendo theme but usually before I decide to go with Nintendo theme my house is a complete mess nothing matches :confused:

But yeah the Nintendo theme is my favorite, the Jingle (Christmas) themed house, and the mushroom themed house because it reminds me of the mushroom stage in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

My favourite is the golden furniture. They look great in my room. I also like the villager pics (I change the date to 1st april to get them.) I also like the Fortune Cookie items as they look good (some of thm look awesome).

My absolute favourite set is the Sweets Set you buy from Gracie Grace. However, I am also fond of the Ice Set you can get from building a momma snowman, and the flower/weeding day set you get from Leif. ^o^ The weeding day set is realllllly small though so you'd need other furniture too.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. Minimalist set is my favorite. It's really simple and it reminds me of a fancy house. I like how the carpet and wallpaper go together in the set as well. I also like the alpine set (sorta) cause its simple and old fashioned. :p

My favorite set would be the sweets set. I used to make a bakery in another house and it makes everything look really fancy. Coming in at a close second is not really furniture, but it's the zodiac animals set the one where you only get once a year. I spent hours trying to trade for those :writing:

Reactions: Kiki
I really love the princess set which I bought off of @Ninja-Patty here on Pedia. It looks really cute in my house and I love it alot. Especially the lamp and carpet.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Mine got to be the Nintendo Theme and The lovely Princess series! ^-^

Back