Your first game console

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I'm new ( sort of, just reset my password ) and I wanted to ask a question here. What was the first game console you ever got. Mine was the Wii. I got it when I found out about Wii Fit. Really good game.

DS. I remember when I first saw the box for the DS Lite in my dad's hands like it was yesterday. I got that as well as an R4 chip.

I got a DS too. Funny thing is, I still have it. And what's an R4 chip?

Mine was the PSP, had a blast playing Metal Gear Acid from a UMD and attach it from the back.

Had some good times running out of cards, trying to beat a boss when you only have movement and healing cards lol

Reactions: MegaStriker
My first console was the N64, and PC. (If that counts.) I was exposed to the SNES, PSX, and maybe the NES, but those weren't mine really.

The NES <3 (I think)

Reactions: MegaStriker
I think mine was the Nintendo 64 or the DS

My first console was a Famiclone that physically looks like a Sega Genesis for some reason.

PS2; after I came back home from hospital, my uncle gave me a PS2 until I could walk again. My parents were extremely against me ever playing games but after all that they didn't really have much of a choice, it's not like I could've gone anywhere instead, I was more or less stuck inside all day.

Some of the first games I got were primarily LEGO games and a few licensed games like the SpongeBob ones, and a Disney skating game I apparently played a lot as well.

My first console was the Wii (I know, I'm a casual) but ever since it has made me love consoles of every shape size and variety.

Playstation (later model) and Game Boy SP. Both were very memorable. I think they still hold up today. I wish my library for them was better though but even if you had 1 good title to play you can tell what they are capable of.

i got a few systems sround the same time in thebpast.
it was the gameboy and nintendo 64 systemss over a decade ago.
one of them was from birthday gift and the other was christmas gift.
i do not have either of them anymore , but kept them way into the 3ds era of games but got rid of em sometime shortly before the switch era.

The NES was my first console. It was originally bought for my parents to play, but they never did and I ended up playing it almost exclusively after awhile. I remember my grandma had an Atari as well, so I played that a bit whenever I would go to her house. Also Duck Hunt in the NES, which I’m not sure I had for my NES.

I would say the Super NES was the first one I really played a lot though and had a ton of games for. I definitely remember going to the Blockbuster down the street and renting games for it every weekend.

Back