Your getting a shiny Metagross

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
If you've played the demo, you now now who Steven is.
325px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Steven.png

He's got a shiny Metagross.

In the demo once you--

Do I need a spoiler alert for a demo that was 3 minutes long?

Ok whatever spoiler alert I guess (not really)

When you have a multi battle with him against team aqua and team magma, he uses his shiny mapetagross

After you defeat them he says
"Do you like my Pokemons Color..... One day maybe I can entrust you with him, but not now"

The Pokemon series is always giving you pokemon between lucario and the original starters so this isn't a big surprise

I dont even like Lucario. Why is he so popular? Is it because of that movie?

I dont even like Lucario. Why is he so popular? Is it because of that movie?
.... My 5 year old self cried when ash may and brisk were eaten up and turned to stone

yeah I played the demo and I saw what he said but I think to get that shiny pokemon in the demo would be hard and you would have to play the demo at least every day.

yeah I played the demo and I saw what he said but I think to get that shiny pokemon in the demo would be hard and you would have to play the demo at least every day.
I meant your getting him in the full game

I meant your getting him in the full game
In the first days it will be a wifi event

If you've played the demo, you now now who Steven is.
325px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Steven.png

He's got a shiny Metagross.

In the demo once you--

Do I need a spoiler alert for a demo that was 3 minutes long?

Ok whatever spoiler alert I guess (not really)

When you have a multi battle with him against team aqua and team magma, he uses his shiny mapetagross

After you defeat them he says
"Do you like my Pokemons Color..... One day maybe I can entrust you with him, but not now"

The Pokemon series is always giving you pokemon between lucario and the original starters so this isn't a big surprise
When I played the demo for first time it says exactly what have you stated by steven .. For a moment I think that could be very cool to get both unique pokemon one is glalie with mega stone glalitite and shiny metagross..however it just said that not give it to the player though. It is a totally dissapointment. I bet the shiny one will given in a code maybe~~

When I played the demo for first time it says exactly what have you stated by steven .. For a moment I think that could be very cool to get both unique pokemon one is glalie with mega stone glalitite and shiny metagross..however it just said that not give it to the player though. It is a totally dissapointment. I bet the shiny one will given in a code maybe~~
it said not yet he can give it to you

Last edited:
it said not yet he cant give it to you
Yeah that was a dissapointment ..

I really like shiny metagross and knowing the fact that you can get him in the full version that is awesome,pokemon has really out done itself this time and it never ceases to amaze me this game named ORAS.Who knows what is gonna happen next?

:eek: A wifi event I WANT! But I was alos jealous when he got had a Shiny Metagross D: I was like I WANT ONE

Back