Your Graphics Card?

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
Alex

Alex

#1 Communist
Towns Folk
Currently I have Intel GMA 4500 in my laptop.
Over the next few weeks, I hope to get the AMD Radeon HD8570D with my Gaming PC, which is fairly decent, then I hope to get the Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7950, which is hella good.

Tell me what you currently have, have had in the past, and want to get :p

Intergrated Graphics right here. I suck :p

Can still run league of legends fine. which is basically the only game I play.

I had an EeePC with Intel Integrated Graphics. Most painful experience I've ever had.
Now, my laptop has a Radeon 8350G, and believe me, it's a great graphic card, because it has a double-GPU, so it gives you 3G of VRAM.

I had an EeePC with Intel Integrated Graphics. Most painful experience I've ever had.
Now, my laptop has a Radeon 8350G, and believe me, it's a great graphic card, because it has a double-GPU, so it gives you 3G of VRAM.
Funnily enough, the Sapphire Radeon 7950 has 3G too. I've used it on my friends Gaming PC and it's amazing. Scores 7.9 out of 7.9 too.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
My video card issss

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2GB Dual-X Video Card

I can only assume das good.

My video card issss

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2GB Dual-X Video Card

I can only assume das good.
Oh ya. That's a pretty good graphics card. It will probably run most, if not all, games that are out.

i have ati radeon rage on my desktop but in my laptop i have ati radeon but that is more recent since it comes with windows 8

i have ati radeon rage on my desktop but in my laptop i have ati radeon but that is more recent since it comes with windows 8

Radeon 8xxx or 7xxx, I suppose ? These ones are always on recent laptops that have AMD APUs or Graphic Cards.

I have a 2 GB AMD Radeon 7870 GHz Edition.

I have a weak Intel HD Graphics 4000
This is the info I found about mine.
Pixel Shader version 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0
Dedicated Video RAM 32 MB

Last edited:
I have a weak Intel HD Graphics 4000
This is the info I found about mine.
Pixel Shader version 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0
Dedicated Video RAM 32 MB

At least, it's better than the Intel Integrated Graphics / GMA chipsets they put in netbooks... These ones aren't even OpenGL 2 compatibles (I know because I have a netbook with a GMA chipset...)!

I've also got an integrated GPU, the Intel HD 4000. I'm surprised I can run some of the newer PC games on it though. People will often say that a laptop will burn up playing a PC game. I, however, have found that to be untrue. In fact, I sometimes don't meet the minimum requirements of some games, but I can still run them just fine. If you ever really want to play a game but your PC isn't up to spec, I would suggest trying it, although that can be risky (if it won't run and you can't get a refund).

Back