Your highest stat rating character?.

• Thread starter DemiseofHope
  • Start date
DemiseofHope

DemiseofHope

"I am the final pawn at the end of the board"
Towns Folk
What the title said.My highest stat character is my Kellam!Nah!Manakete Morgan with a dragonstone+ and limit breaker,coming in at a respectable 404 stat rating :D.

Post yours with a picture if possible ^.^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 4
My highest was Now1, Nah, and Tiki, fighting reflections of them was harder then Grima.

My highest ever so far was a Dread Fighter Avatar with Asset magic and Flaw skill. All stats got maxed which leads to a decent 301 total. Not as good as a limit breaker Manakete, but can hold his own nonetheless.

I used Chrom a lot to make him better, so he was my highest character, but..I had the Black Knight, so I basically 'cheated', if you call it that xD but he's there for use, so I took advantage of it. I almost challenged him to a fight, but the 40k price tag is darn well worth it. o:

My highest was Now1, Nah, and Tiki, fighting reflections of them was harder then Grima.
You mean mine when I let you play on my data .-.

Throw in Tiki, Morgan (manakete) and Robin I liked the manaketes :giggle: Fighting the reflections was tough >.>

You mean mine when I let you play on my data .-.

Throw in Tiki, Morgan (manakete) and Robin I liked the manaketes :giggle: Fighting the reflections was tough >.>
yeah

Reactions: kazuto123
I think Lucina, my Avatar, Chrom, Lucina!Morgan, and Donnel were practically invincible last time I played through (mostly Donnel after he became a Hero). But then again, I was obsessive enough to make everyone around the same internal level, so maybe a few more that I didn't even use after Chapter 20.

I use full stat menu since I find the simplified stat menu ugly and pointless, but the few times I looked at it Rating was what caught my eye.
Before I lost my original copy of the game I had a Vaike!Gerome!Morgan with somewhere around a 370.
I'm pretty sure Demise has pretty much the highest rating possible so I don't even know why we're doing this. :p
Now that I rebought the game and got a different 3DS, losing all my progress and DLC, I have a Sorcerer MU that has a 284. Once I can spam RnR3 for limit breaker again that won't be such an issue, but in the meantime she can destroy anything not named Luna/Luna+ Grima anyway so yeah.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That sorceror now has a 355 rating now that I have Limit Breaker again.

Mine is " Morgan" has 287 rating

My best is King marth (DLC character) with a 222 rating.

mine is the avatar dread fighter, limit breaker, ingnis, magic is his best asset, luck his worst. 80 health A weapon class in swords and tomes.

My highest stat rating character was Frederick, Now I, Nah, Tiki and great knight Kellam. I liked Frederick stats because his strength and defense is capped at 50 and Kellam was also capped at 50 as well at level 20.

Back