Gen 3 Your Hopes and Dreams for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
what are you looking forward the most in the new games ? what are your speculations ? what aspect from X and Y do want to see return in Or and As ?
discuss here all you want about the new remakes !

Well, those remakes are going to be very important to me, i loved the old ruby and sapphire games, i really want to see the contest in 3d also the battle frontier, i think that the Pokemon Amie, Super Training will return in the remakes for sure, everything will just feel updated and normal as it should be.

Not really expecting much, Hoenn is my least favorite region.

Although I do hope they keep secret bases in. That could work wonders online/via Streetpass.

Hoenn is my favorite region of all because of the Underwater Surfing, Secret Bases, and Pokemon Contests.

I have high hopes for this game, especially with the Pokemon Contest, I'm hoping to see some sort of 3D effects when showcasing moves, that would be AMAZING! The Gym Battles as well, I'm hoping to see the entire Gym surroundings updated, especially excited to see some flying, sky battles, with Gym Leader Winona :love:, or just the challengers in the Gym, I feel like that feature wasn't used much in Generation 6 (Pokemon X/Y). The underwater battling would also be beguiling, so I'm just excited and hoping for the best. Who knows what's in store for us.

The Hoenn Remake is going to be HUGE for many people! I'm looking forward mostly for the secret bases! i hope there in the same places as last time i really want to have mine back at the same location. Streetpass is gonna be perfect in this game for sure! Also i'm really excited for the battle tower were you can bring one of your friends and they use 2 of there pokemon from their team that was always fun. and the other games on the island im excited for as well like the pyramid and the battle pike.
Cant wait to bring back all the memories :cat:

I'm expecting upgraded Gyms/ Gym leader Pokes, a Battle Frontier if there is enough space, the ability to rematch Gym Leaders, GBA Sounds, new areas like underwater or new islands, Johto Legends like Ho-Oh and Lugia, and possibly a different gimmick rather than contests (because I don't like using berries :bag:).

I'd like to see the return of contests (they were fun to take part in) and secret bases (so cool that you can customize it to how you want).

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole sea portion of the region again. It'll be fun diving everywhere, exploring the ocean depth for Pokemon and that elusive submarine. I'm also excited to catch both Kyogre and Rayquaza again, my 2 favorite legendaries. Contests and Secret Bases are also features I look forward to playing with again.

I am looking forward to seeing a lot of see routes again. The last sea route was Route 17 in Gen 5 and then there were a few in Gen 4. I want to see like 10 sea routes return. :)

I'm looking for the pokemon contest and berry machine and a lot of moves from gen III. Of course Rayquaza is one of my favorite legendary will be back :)

It will be neat if the changed the contest in new mechanic and more awesome effect considering that we will see it in 3D. Since there will be dive HM (if they don't change it) I hope they make the underwater battle as counterpart from sky battle to make a little twist in the game. Horde battle and super training must be in there for EV, this system my life easier to build my team.

Back