Your Lie in April

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Oh man I just finnished this anime and oh man I watched it in a day. The character development was so good, you will fall in love with the characters and everything about them! and OH MY GAWD THE MUSIC IS SO GOOD!!! The story nearly brought me to tears a few times and I cried right at the end. It's definitely up there with angel beats Clannad and Kannon in my option.

I loved all the jokes and humore it never stopped making me laugh. My heart feels as though it has been fed a crap ton of sugar and sweets the was ripped out stomped on then forced down my throat back into its place in my chest.

I suggest this anime for anyone who watches anime or is starting to watch anime. Everything about it is so high quality that it's just to great to pass up, especially if you are a music lover, a lover of anything comedy, a lover of heart pouring tear jerking emotion.

10/10 vary few of anything scores that high in my book.

So all the best, please watch this anime, you won't regret it, tell me about your experience with it, RoxasXnamine.

Reactions: V_Weeb
I didn't regret it

I didn't regret it
neither did I. i found this pretty good amv, well i dont know how good it is its better than all the sucky ones

Reactions: V_Weeb
Back