Your mii creations?

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
What is your favorite mii class?

Mine is the swordsman but I haven't tried the brawler yet.

What new classes would you like to see?

Personally, I think a creature class, like leonne from akame ga kill

What is your favorite mii class?
In my opinion, the Mii Gunner is a nice class to play as. It has a nice moveset, and also get inherits Fox's Blaster as a Neutral B and the Shield as a Down-B, though the latter has a shorter range (if you're trying to repel enemies like you can do with Fox's Shield). Also, you get that sneaky bomb attack as a side B, meaning that if you time well your attack, your opponent won't see anything (and it's even better if there's an explosive near them)!

But the other classes aren't bad too. I haven't played as them as much as I played as a Gunner, but I know that the Brawler's Neutral-A can quickly get annoying if you're taking the hits (especially in Endless Multi-Man Smash), and the Swordsman also has nice moves.

To me, I LOVE playing as mii Brawler because I like fighting by being up close and dealing lots of damage. I really like his up b, because you are trapped untilthe move ends, and I love spamming his down b (the head thingy) I like using swordfighters too, sometimes, but only when they are really fast! I could never get used to the mii gunner though... :sorry:

i like the sword mii mainly because my favourite character is toon link so im at home with sword characters

I like the Brawler because of the awesome mech suit costume you can wear. This class is really good if you use badges to upgrade their attack power to make them do TONS of damage.

I mostly like the swordsman because, he's got a sword. I made Obama, who is a brawler.

Mii Brawlers are a little too OP to be honest lol Anyways, its just rock paper scissors logic lol Sword Beats Brawl, Brawl Beats Gunner, Gunner beats Sword lol

Have any of you guys have done a Jesus Fight? lol me and my Classmates done a few rounds lol

I like the Brawlers most. Dealing heavy attacks up close and personal is my style :p I guess the Gunner comes in second, but I don't use the Mii characters very much... at least not yet.

Back