AC:NH Your most hated villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Lots of people have their own little hate list. I'd like to know what yours is :cool-pika:

Hated-Villagers.jpg

Lion Kings

I've grown a hatred for the Lion Kings of the game. It's because they've constantly blocked my path to acquiring my dreamies during Nook Mile island runs. I've met like 3 in a row and felt like flipping 6 tables.

Diva

She was a tough cookie to move out. The longer she stayed, the more the dark side grew in me.

Rats

Maybe I've been influenced by others or maybe it's because Bree was like Diva when I was on my quest to obtaining my dreamies, but I don't think I'd be okay with moving a rat into my island.

Tammi

I was okay with her at first, but then I found better :c

I think that's it for me. There might have been more that I forgot but I think that's the major set of villagers I dislike.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
I walked into klaus’s house, and he just jumped on his toilet and started reading a book, and just talking to me.

Amiibo_124_Harry.png
This man right here.

I had met Blanche (one of my dream villagers) and a couple other cool looking guys during my Nook Island Tours, so I was really surprised to see one day that a plot of land on my island went to a certain "Harry".

I already hated him for that alone...and when I saw him moving in the next day, I knew something had to be done. :rotfl:

Reactions: Alex.Dips, Marc and Deepak
I walked into klaus’s house, and he just jumped on his toilet and started reading a book, and just talking to me.
i had klaus as my first campsite villager so i HAD to move him in.
Hated villagers:
the rats
elise the grandma monkey
nibbles the rat squirrel
tabby the cat on drugs
harry the hairy hippo
rodney the discoloured hamster.

Back