your most valuable pokemon?

• Thread starter DBZGOKU
  • Start date
DBZGOKU

DBZGOKU

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
for me: Shiny meloetta

Oh this is hard since I value all my Pokémon. But the six I value the most is my team.

My level 100 Pidgeot named America, I had caught him and decided to keep him as my starter.

My Pangoro named Rico, he is my second strongest and I had named him after my brother.

My Shiny Groudon who is the first Pokémon I ever got in a Wonder Trade, and who loves making harsh sunlight in the middle of the night.

My Lucario named Neji, sure he was a in game trade but I adore this Pokémon for how it looks and its power.

Jolteon is another one I love and can't think of trading or deleting because I remember getting one for Gale of Darkness.

And the last one is Mew, I had recently gotten one and I just love it.

My Eelectross named Whitney. It was the first Pokemon I competitively bred, and it turned out to be a really good Pokemon. Plus it reminds me of all the hard work that I put into breeding, checking IVs, EV Training, move setting, and all the stuff in between. Competitive breeding makes a lot of Pokemon become more valuable for me, but this one the most since it was my dedication to start competitive breeding.

Mine is a Klefki I had attempt to competitively train, it worked out but the EVs aren't exact, and it doesn't even have the best IVs :p

My second is a shiny Gardevoir competitively trained to be a mega Gardevoir, and I got it off of somebody else. It is great and has assisted me with it flufehness and such.

Obviously my most Valuable Pokemon is my Shiny 6 IV HA Blaziken. I mean yes while I love my shiny Scizor since Scizor is my favorite Pokemon and I do have a Shiny Adamant Gale wings 5 IV Talonflame but still the main reason the Blaziken is special is because it's my dream Blaziken it's Male good nature ability Iv's and it's nicknamed Axel so yeah it's my most valuable Pokemon

i value these my whole team and four others: Sceptile (mega) Level 100. Shiny Latios (also a mega) (legit shiny) Level 100. Swellow level 100. Zapdos Level 100. Ninetales Level 95. Goodra Level 50. Rayquaza (ALSO a mega) Level 100. Pikachu Level 90. Groudon (Primal) Level 100. And last but definatly not least, my first pokemon ever, Empoleon Level 100.

Last edited:
a pokemon ruby kyogre lv. 100 Adamant nature.
I got it by trading first with a guy with saphirre. He wanted groudon.
Then using pal park i transfered to platinum. Then with my friends ds i traded it to bw. Then using poke bank, i transferred to omega ruby. From there i temporarily traded with a friend so i could start over omega ruby. (Since i accidently saved the game after getting a rash nature groudon. :vomit:) After getting a Lonely Nature Groudon, I finally had my friend trade back my kyogre and is my precious kyogre in omega ruby. So since the long story of transferring this traded pokemon, (the OT could have done some trading too) this kyogre will be my most valuable pokemon

Mines is probably a cool and strong Braviary that I have :p I named it Apollo from Ace Attorney because the colors were really majestic :p I really like this Flying Type most than others since it's very majestic :p I also have a Spiritomb that I really like a lot :D

Back