Your MUST HAVE Nintendo Switch Games?

• Thread starter Adrián-S
  • Start date
Adrián-S

Adrián-S

Adrián
Towns Folk
Hey peeps.

I download pretty much all of my games. I don’t really like having physical copies, but I sort of get why some people do. For me, the novelty of being able to effortlessly swap through the games I want to play without fumbling through cartridges or disks is never going to go away. That being said, I’ve clocked in an embarrassingly large number of hours onto my switch, and I have very thoroughly played through the games I have, which are as follows:

Splatoon 2
Breath of The Wild
SSBU
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Odyssey
ARMS
Stardew Valley
Mario Maker 2
Hollow Knight
Disgaea 5
Morphie’s Law
TETRIS 99
Dead Cells
Katana Zero

So yeah, a lot of really great games to choose from, and I have about 100 hours or more on each title. A lot of these games would probably be considered “must haves” for a lot of people, as a big chunk of them are critically-acclaimed and generally seen as pretty solid games. I honestly couldn’t imagine not having any of these games with me, and the thought of having all of them available to me in one portable device is sick.

But of course, I’m always looking for more games to try out, so I’d like to know what Switch games you all have that you’ve sunk a lot of time into and couldn’t bear to go without. I’m really looking for games you all like with some depth that I can really sink my teeth into. I mean I’ve spent hundreds of hours on TETRIS 99, but it’s not really an experience that’s enriched my life, and it’s a little regrettable to be honest...

Thanks in advance for your Reccomendations! :)

Reactions: P2.0
Dang it, you listed most of the games I was gonna say. xD Well, I think I have some others you can try if you're up for it:

Warframe
Dragon marked for Death
A Robot named Fight!
Magicat
Stardew Valley

Hope that helps! Sorry if the list is small, I haven't explored many games yet on Switch. :'3

I'm just gonna say one

RimWorld

It's given me hundreds of hours of replayable fun and it'll give me hundreds more.

Smash Ultimate
Pokken Tournament DX
NES games you get from the online service.

Smash anyone can get into and Pokken is one of those games there will never be another of. NES games speak for themselves because I don't own an NES although you could try 3DS VC or if you're evil emulators but it just feels better to play it with a controller.

I'm just gonna say one

RimWorld

It's given me hundreds of hours of replayable fun and it'll give me hundreds more.
Oh damn, you meant Nintendo Switch game, I'm dumb as hell.

I'd go with SteamWorld Dig 2 then. It's a small game but really addictive.

Smash Ultimate
Pokken Tournament DX
NES games you get from the online service.

Smash anyone can get into and Pokken is one of those games there will never be another of. NES games speak for themselves because I don't own an NES although you could try 3DS VC or if you're evil emulators but it just feels better to play it with a controller.
I played Pokémon to death on Wii U and I can’t really justify getting it again.. I already have smash.. And honestly the NES games aren’t appealing to me at all.

I don't have a switch, but if I did, I'd absolutely have Super Mario Odyssey and Smash Ultimate. 3D Mario is hecka fun for me, tbh, and also i just wanna beat up every character with Best Puppy: Isabelle.

for now
-fire emblem three houses
-astral chain
-xenoblade cronicles 2
-super smash bros ultimate (obviusly)
-azure striker gunvolt pack

My must haves has to be splatoon 2, smash bros ultimate, and animal crossing new horizons.

Back