Your opinion on Disney infinity

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
So I'm planning on getting di 3.0 I'm really intrested in playing with marvel Disney and Star Wars characters so I'm planning on getting 1.0 since it's free on the eshop once I get a flash drive but I wanted to hear all your opinions on the games first.

I think that Disney Infinity is a pretty unique game for the Wii U since almost all of the Disney characters are all together in one game , and it really does have a nice experience . I've played it once before and it was really fun , a really good game for any Disney fan or practically anyone :D

I don't know too much about Disney Infinity, but from what I have seen, it is a great game defneitely worth the price, and the mish-mash of a bunch of awesome Disney characters ;) Get it after SSB4 and Pokemon OR or AS :p

Ok i got the xbox 360 version on my birthday (ik its a wii u section XD) And i love it! Its just so creative, You can do so many things in it! like build a castle a village a skate park a city, So many choice's! I have two character's atm...Stitch and merida. I recommend this game if you really wanna get it!

It looks like a lot of fun, I'm usually not the type to want to play Disney games but seeing all my favorite characters and the many things you can do I can't help but want to play it. I love that they also offer Marvel and Star Wars, I know the other day I saw Thor and Captain America in the stores.

If I ever get the game I wanna get Loki, but I wish they had Simba because Lion King is awesome.

I really like Disney infinity. I played it with a friend and I had so much fun! The graphics look really good. I love all the characters that you can play as. I love the missions that you can do. I especially love the toy box. I love the idea of creating whatever you want. I also like that you can use other characters items such as buzz light year's jetpack or the Mr. Incredible's car. People have made creative things in the toy box such as a race track and obstacle courses. I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of Disney.

I'm the one who didn't like it it seems. I was quite upset that each character is locked in their universe. By that i mean that I bought Jack Skellington, and since he had no level, I couldn't play him anywhere but in the toy box... So I paid $12 for a reskin of another character (his gameplay didn't feel unique, not different from Sully) that I couldn't play where I wanted to play him.

The levels felt quite uninspired. However, the toybox was quite fun, but I was already too bummed by the rest of the game to enjoy it at this point.

Back