Mario Kart Your opinion on Mario Kart bringing back double item boxes

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
Well let’s try to keep this somewhat short need that moneh and emblems though so if you haven’t played Mario kart 8 deluxe yet, what happened was that they brought back the double item boxes from Mario Kart Double Dash on the GameCube which I thought was an interesting thing to bring back and could make for s new style of play why did I say that last part the game has been out for over a year and I own it so I was wonderingwhy do I always say that? what is your opinion on bringing double item boxes back?

I never heard of them from Double Dash or MK8 Deluxe so I have nothing to say here. lol

I never heard of them from Double Dash or MK8 Deluxe so I have nothing to say here. lol
:0

I can understand it if one of your items is a coin but I really think it doesn't change much. The point of double items is so you can strategize and you have the ability to switch between the two (I'm not sure if that's in Deluxe) but if all the items are still the same as in 8 you could get unlucky and get 2 coins when your first or second where it matters and lose because of it. I think it's better than one item box but I think this was better implemented in Double Dash.

Reactions: AricAttack
I thought it’s pretty cool, tbh. I loved how they did the Double Item Box in Mario Kart Double Dash, and it was a nice touch for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Now all I want is the double drivers, too. :p

Back