Your opinion on TV dinners?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
What’s up guys Aric here back atcha with another thread Sorry P2 so I was wondering you know those TV dinners that you find at your local grocery store the ones that look like this
98D1FC22-81EE-4D5D-98E5-C5527BBBDF52.jpeg
I was wondering if you guys like any of them? There’s not many that I find tasty, the only ones I really do like are the Walmart brand meatloaf’s and like stouffers Mac and fish, so I was just wondering like I said before do you like TV dinners?

I've only had them once orvtwice and I'd say they are okay. The picture on the box makes them look delicious, but in reality, they just look kinda weird. Not really a fan of them at all. :eyes:

I've only had them once orvtwice and I'd say they are okay. The picture on the box makes them look delicious, but in reality, they just look kinda weird. Not really a fan of them at all. :eyes:
Not all of them are tasty, but if you find the right ones they are really good :D some of the ones I like are the ones they have at Walmart like I said in my post, I don’t really like the banquet ones, or really many at all sadly :(

It mustof been like 5 or 6 years since I last had one, and I can only remember is this poato thing which tasted like cardboard.

Reactions: AricAttack
It mustof been like 5 or 6 years since I last had one, and I can only remember is this poato thing which tasted like cardboard.
I don’t like the Salisbury steak :(

Oh right I remember this steak one! It had a bit of steak and the cardboard potatoes. I do remember this really good pasta one though. That one was delicious.

Oh right I remember this steak one! It had a bit of steak and the cardboard potatoes. I do remember this really good pasta one though. That one was delicious.
Is @Marc gonna take a turn :sneaky:

Probably not because Marc doesn't seem to even know what they are lol. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't :eyes:

Probably not because Marc doesn't seem to even know what they are lol. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't :eyes:
he does and he’s just hiding

Ah, the classic are TV dinners good question. I would say yes for some, and heck no for others. For example, some frozen pizzas are actually amazing if you give them a chance. Others are terrible, and you’ll feel like you just kicked the sludge off of a Dumpster. It really depends on what specific brand and type of food it is. :panda:

Ah, the classic are TV dinners good question. I would say yes for some, and heck no for others. For example, some frozen pizzas are actually amazing if you give them a chance. Others are terrible, and you’ll feel like you just kicked the sludge off of a Dumpster. It really depends on what specific brand and type of food it is. :panda:
Yes the frozen pizzas YUM:love:

They look a lot better then they taste... but with that in mind I really like them. Easy to make, easy to clean and usually quick. Perfect for college students like me that are lazy need to use extra time for studying gaming.

Back