Your opinion on Yo-Kai Watch

• Thread starter Gary Johnson
  • Start date
Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson

Dedicated to Poyoism
Towns Folk
Yo-kai watch is sorta like pokemon but in Yo-kai watch you can actually get them alllllllll. In Pokemon you catch animals and use them as slaves but in Yo-kai watch yo-kai can be friends with you, its their choice. I don't hate Pokemon and I like Pokemon better than Yo-kai watch. 9.6/10.0 **********

But don't forget you use the Yo-kai to battle other Yo-kai too ;).

I like the idea of the Yo-kai since I really love Japanese folklore and I tried the demo. But I also love Pokémon, I don't know I'm torn between the two. :(

By the way who's your favorite Yo-kai?:p

My favorite Yo-kai is Jibanyan

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Jibanyan is the best! My favorite is Komasan :D

I feel the game is too goody-goody to the point of punishing you for jaywalking :-/

I think yokai watch is a pretty good game because it comes from Japanese folklore teaching others about the festive cultures of Japan. Though Yokai watch has a dark side. Yokai are based on invisible spirits .................. that eat souls. Pretty creepy for a game ment for kids. Also Jibanyan is based on a spirit that is a cat with two tales that hates humans and has the desire to kill them.

I love Yo-kai Watch. It's one of my favorite games. There are so many side missions and things to do in the game. My favorite Yo-kai is Komasan because.... OH MY SWIRLS!!!

The game is so much fun. The only thing I don't like is that you need to be next to the other person to fight against their Yo-kai.

But the game is still amazing

8.5/10

i love yo-kai watch beause its like pokemon and well you have to catch them You have to stop them from causing michief across the city. So my personal opinion is that i like the game even though its not as good as pokemon. I have the demo versoin installed onto my 3ds so I play it alot. Thats my personal opinion about yo-kai

Yo-Kai Watch seems like pretty cool game. I have no beef with it, even if it's similar to Pokemon in ways. I'll have to try it out for myself one of these days! :jimlad:

I actually prefer Pokemon, I don't really like the way you battle, I have played the demo, but it's still really fun and it's a cool game. Also the idea they are choosing if they want to befriend you is really cool. Score 8/10!

I like Pokemon more I found that Yokai watch was boring the world small stuff to do was lacking to me... Not my thing I started with Pokemon that's where I'm staying

I think the game is a good change up from the same old thing when it comes to pokemon. I something different and fun. It's heavy on the japanese culture witch I like a lot and I wish they would bring more games like that to the U.S and U.k . the art style is nice too and the amount of detail is awesome.

Meh, if they fix the combat I might try it. As it stands, it's not interesting enough for me to deal with that crappy combat

Back